What's new

Recommend Evil Smelling Fragrances

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I get vetiver with cypress, musk, damp earth and some type of wood. Suitable for a cool night in October or November with rain in the forecast. Lonely, sombre. Reading Edgar Allan Poe stories.

Band-aids and cement? You guys are joking, I hope. :confused1

Maybe my nose is wired differently...
I'm stuck on Bandaid Brand.
Cuz bandaid's stuck on me doggone.

Perhaps you have one stuck across your nares?

Probably my most evil is Terre d' Hermes. Not sure what it is but there's something funky and dirty in there.
i have a sample of this coming as well. kind of interesting that 2 different scents that got recommended to me in another thread after i described what i like in detail get recommended in this thread where my only criteria was "evil"...\m/

i have a sample of this coming as well. kind of interesting that 2 different scents that got recommended to me in another thread after i described what i like in detail get recommended in this thread where my only criteria was "evil"...\m/

Terre d'Hermes is a different kind of evil. More like an evil executive that is going to buy out your company and lay off half the staff after moving production overseas.

1698412941967.png

Encre Noire à l'Extrême - sexy vampire evil
Amouage Memoir Man - smoky, absinth sipping evil
Trumpers Eucris - Adams Family
Bogart Furyo - esoteric bookstore possibly harbouring an evil wizard
Serge Lutens Baptême du Feu - the grinch
Gucci Guilty Absolute - leather wearing evil
Zoologist Hyrax - pure evil

I get vetiver with cypress, musk, damp earth and some type of wood. Suitable for a cool night in October or November with rain in the forecast. Lonely, sombre. Reading Edgar Allan Poe stories.

Band-aids and cement? You guys are joking, I hope. :confused1

Maybe my nose is wired differently...

That's consistent with my experience of it. I get vetiver and hot wood, like you're circle saw blade is binding in a board you're cutting.

I get vetiver and hot wood, like you're circle saw blade is binding in a board you're cutting.

[Looks in vain for the Al Borracho reaction.]

But warm wood smells good. (Most of it, anyway.)

. . . circle saw blade is binding in a board you're cutting.

On-point with more evil imagery, since you may be about to lose two or three fingers and your good eye in that scenario.

Top Bottom