What's new

Recommend Evil Smelling Fragrances

I keep hearing good things about that one, and that bottle is very unique.
I always hunt for samples or try to smell in store first. The bottle and the opinions don't mean much to me. But yes, for the sake of discusion and inspiration I like both the bottle and the smell. I Made this one my special occasion fragrance that makes me feel super nice. I bought it because the lady in the store showed it to me as soon as it came out. It cost double what you Can get it for today, but I was sold the moment it punched my nostrils!

I always hunt for samples or try to smell in store first. The bottle and the opinions don't mean much to me. But yes, for the sake of discusion and inspiration I like both the bottle and the smell. I Made this one my special occasion fragrance that makes me feel super nice. I bought it because the lady in the store showed it to me as soon as it came out. It cost double what you Can get it for today, but I was sold the moment it punched my nostrils!
Can’t argue when that happens. And yeah ultimately bottles don’t matter, but I’m still a sucker for the ones that inspire me. They make me want to give more of a chance to the fragrance if that makes sense.

Can’t argue when that happens. And yeah ultimately bottles don’t matter, but I’m still a sucker for the ones that inspire me. They make me want to give more of a chance to the fragrance if that makes sense.
Oh definitely I am a regular marketing victim! Gotta have it if it looks cool!

"What would the Devil smell like if he walked among us?"- Fougère Gothique from Barrister & Mann "Hell is empty and all the devils are here..."
Terre d'Hermes was mentioned before, but Terre d'Hermes Eau Intense Vetiver is a whole other level "evil". But don't overdo it with that one...people will actively start to avoid you...like the Devil.
And finally, of course, Southern Witchcrafts. I have only tried the Desairology soap; I assume the fragrances are on par. Desairology, just like B&M's Fougère Gothique is a fragrance which at first is not very appealing, but it grows on you over time.

Last edited:
A forest fire with every shave.
Delightfully smoky and, yes, just a little evil.

proxy.php

The first fragrance that came to mind is Tom Ford - Tobacco Oud. I love the fragrance, and it smells great in a boozy, ashy way. It isn't everyone's taste which is why I probably equate it with evil. I wear it with my leather motorcycle jacket when I am in a "I don't give a F*@k" kind of mood.

Don't know if anyone's mentioned this one yet - Dali Pour Homme. This is actually one of my favorites. Described as "animal - spicy," it's very dark, haunting, and it lasts forever. A coworker of mine once told me I smelled "frightening."

1705789320717.jpeg

Last edited:
Top Bottom