What's new

recommend a good case for a camera

I like Think Tank products. For a shoulder bag I use the Urban Disguise and for a roller bag I use the Airport International. They have been all over the world and in a lot of tough situations for the last 5 years and still look new.

Best case for protection is Pelican....For a soft ,mid sized and airline friendly bag I have been looking at Ape Bags,nice prices,great reviews,many sizes...

I have been using a National Geographic satchel with inserts for 10 years, and it has been great. They are not the easiest to find anymore but well worth it. Before that I used a Domke F2, which was ok, but the buckles/clasps and strap were not to my licking on it. Personal preference I suppose.

The Crumpler bags mentioned above are good, as are the Tamrac Pro line. Pelican, yes very good, great for storage or plane travel, not so good for taking into the field.

if i was travelling and checking it I would go with a pelican case. for normal travel when I am bringing EVERYTHING, I have a large gun bag, for out and about I have a lowpro passport II

Top Bottom