What's new

Real world experiences with AAA auto club

We don't even buy a car until it ALREADY has 100,000 miles on it. AAA is a great choice. Flat tire? Keys locked safely inside the car? Engine won't start? I don't have a problem - AAA has a problem. I don't know why we waited so long.

Hey! You're stealing my story!

Same here. I drive about 50k miles a year. My wife drives about 30k. With the premium plan they'll tow a hundred miles. And they've done it for me several times over the years. That alone has paid for years of membership.

They'll come change a flat. They'll come jump the car if you leave the headlights on, even if it's a rental while your out of town.

And the very first question they always ask when you call is if you are in a safe place or not. If not, they have some response procedure that I've never used. But if it's anything like the rest of the services it's well thought out and works like it's supposed to.

I promise it's worth every penny.

I have had them since the mid 1980s. It's not like I use them that often but when you need them for a tow, a flat, or keys locked in the car they are prceless.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
If you don't have a spare tire will they bring one? or just fix your flat good enough to make it home or to a shop?

Does it take you this long to spend $66 when it comes to shave gear? :lol: :biggrin:

at once? yes. over time? no way. :tongue_sm

I'm glad I have it when I take my classic car out. You never know...especially when I've worked on it.
Also, they offer travel services, guides, maps etc., as well as discounts.
I think they are a good deal.

Top Bottom