What's new

Price increase at Nordic Pens

If you've ever wanted to try Diamine inks, I just got an email from Niklas about prices at Nordic Pen Imports going up 10-15% on Monday. I've gotten several inks from him and have nothing but good things to say. You might have to wait a bit longer for them to arrive since they are coming from Sweden but shipping is included in the price and for just over $3 you get a 30mL bottle of ink.

Of course there's other stuff you can buy, too, but I don't want to be accused of being an enabler :001_tt2:

Normal no affiliation blurb...just a happy customer.

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
Niklas is unbelievable with his no charge shipping! I think the free worldwide shipping was originally intended for the pens but also does apply to inks. To test it out I bought some Rohrer & Klingner inks for dirt cheap.

Free shipping is tough to pass up, eh? www.stylos.se

Yeah, so even if it goes up after Monday, I still may have to buy some ink from him, good prices, even though 3 euros is like 4.07, that's still not bad. Wish my play budget wasn't blown for the month.

Last edited:

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
Yeah, so even if it goes up after Monday, I still may have to buy some ink from him, good prices, even though 3 euros is like 4.07, that's still not bad. Wish my play budget wasn't blown for the month.

Don't forget you also save the Swedish taxes, my order of three bottles came to 7.20 Euro (instead of the Euro 9) and this was $10.15.
That's not bad at all with shipping included!!

Don't forget you also save the Swedish taxes, my order of three bottles came to 7.20 Euro (instead of the Euro 9) and this was $10.15.
That's not bad at all with shipping included!!

Ah, yes, the VAT and all that. So yeah, definitely good deal. I found something that rates the V.A.T. at 25% on general goods, so 25% off that would be good, IDK how accurate that figure is, but definitely a good deal. Thanks for your input Rudy, always a pleasure.

I got no clue what you all are saying about fryVATS and swiss taxes and stuff. Alls I know is I just bought a bottle of Diamine ink for $3.36 shipped.

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
I got no clue what you all are saying about fryVATS and swiss taxes and stuff. Alls I know is I just bought a bottle of Diamine ink for $3.36 shipped.

Crazy good deal there! VAT is a value added tax for Europeans. Does not apply for US.

Top Bottom