What's new

Post Your Pictures - Covered Tangs

My one and only:
proxy.php

Looks like a razor you got from Telly. I think I saw him listing those on eBay awhile back.

Telly actually had three of them. He sold two on eBite and one to me.

Of course if Henry hadn't beat me to that Conte I would have two with covered tangs. :glare:

Of course if Henry hadn't beat me to that Conte I would have two with covered tangs. :glare:

Then I shouldn't tell you it is one of my best shavers, should I? Or how the beveled spine catches the morning sun just so ... ? :closedeye

That Wusthof is a beauty - if it shaves half as well as it looks its got to be a velvet squeegee.

Well, I can finally post in a thread like this. Here is mine. A Boker Radium 5/8. This is how I got it from the antique store. No restoration necessary.

proxy.php

How many razors do you have? :biggrin1:

I don't have that many. I have a few Friodurs, Schmidts, Wusthofs, Herders, Diamond Hayashis, King Pelicans, Hairops, Tanifujis, Kikuokans, Manaslus, Toyos, Hoshi Tombos, Bokers, Schulzes, Raders, Weyersbergs, Eicker & Sohnes, Pumas, Heljestrands, Brachts, Kron-punkts, Kikuboshis, Suzumasas, Parkers, and some other makers. That's really it... for the Western razors.

Boker Art Nouveau circa 1900-1905. Very close to 6/8.

I've been told by a collector here never to sell it, but I almost traded it recently.

Last edited:
I don't have that many. I have a few Friodurs, Schmidts, Wusthofs, Herders, Diamond Hayashis, King Pelicans, Hairops, Tanifujis, Kikuokans, Manaslus, Toyos, Hoshi Tombos, Bokers, Schulzes, Raders, Weyersbergs, Eicker & Sohnes, Pumas, Heljestrands, Brachts, Kron-punkts, Kikuboshis, Suzumasas, Parkers, and some other makers. That's really it... for the Western razors.

Bah, that's nothing. I thought you had more.:tongue_sm

Top Bottom