What's new

Post a picture of your soap collection

I laid out all of my soaps on the living floor to take a picture. I had to stand so far back to get them all in the frame that it looked like someone had spilled confetti.

Got soap?

proxy.php

Thanks for asking for a photo. Once I had taken this one I remembered that I have another soap storage in another part of the apartment. Plisson, Sir Irisch Moos and a few other soaps which are a little camera shy.

I see you like Windsor as well...just ground up two pucks to fit in this nice wooden bowl I've got...

Do I spy with my little eye the Super Rare La Toja Manantiales with the Cork Top...Never got to try that shave soap. Take heed Gentlemen when you see a shave soap that your really want to try go ahead and get it, because you never know when it might be discontinued.

Yes, I agree. I learned a lesson when an artisan humidor maker passed away before I could legitimately spend the money and I came to B&B shortly before Cooncat Bob left us. When these things become available and the bills are paid and food is on the table I tend to take advantage.

NOS 60s Brut

attachment.php

proxy.php

Holy Moses smell the roses! That is awesome. I don't care if the soap is good or not, that's a great container! I thought maybe from a distance in your first picture that it might've been an old Sir Irisch Moos dish or something because it is green. That would've been the Holy Grail for me.

Ben

I think putting soap in the Holy Grail is frowned upon.

You probably get a sharp note from the Pope, or something.

I like this thread so I'll try to keep it alive. Here's my current collection although I have some tallow Penhaligon's English Fern on it's way to me as well.

$IMAG0089.jpg

As I reorganized my soaps today, I decided to make a list of those that I have and how bout that, theres a thread for that. Without further ado.

Tallowy goodness:

Mitchell's Wool Fat
Tabac
Valobra Almond (Soft)
Valobra Menthol (Soft)

Wrisley Saddle Club
AOS Sandalwood
AOS Unscented

Yardley
Vito's Almond
Cella (Brick)
D.R. Harris Arlington