What's new

Post a picture of your soap collection

Impressive soap collections.

Here is what I have gathered in the last couple years.

Attachments

• $IMG_0013.jpg
    $IMG_0013.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 425
Nice bowls. Do they work ok? Or are they one of those items that looks good, but only works so-so?

They work great. They're about 1/8 inch smaller than any standard soap bowl, so I just pressed the pucks in. There are larger sizes out there as well.

$DSCN6889.jpg

I know what you guys are thinking...... "Where's the stick of Tabac?"...... and you're right, you're right..... there isn't one :blushing: .

Ben

View attachment 381416

I know what you guys are thinking...... "Where's the stick of Tabac?"...... and you're right, you're right..... there isn't one :blushing: .

Ben

Ben,

I've seen a lot of your posts and was sincerely curious to see your collection, and exactly as I thought, you have an amazing one. One day I hope to gather as many great soaps as you. I'd love to wake up every morning and have the "difficult" mission to choose between so many gems. Your choice of soaps is excellent.

And this topic makes me feel sane, when I was starting to worry with my obsession you guys put me back in the normal side of the population.

Ben,

I've seen a lot of your posts and was sincerely curious to see your collection, and exactly as I thought, you have an amazing one. One day I hope to gather as many great soaps as you. I'd love to wake up every morning and have the "difficult" mission to choose between so many gems. Your choice of soaps is excellent.

And this topic makes me feel sane, when I was starting to worry with my obsession you guys put me back in the normal side of the population.

I have a little bit of everything. I shoot for variety. I will admit that for the past couple weeks I've used a new soap for almost every shave. I am getting into the 3017ing thing though..... so I can avoid the dilemma of "what soap do I use today". Pick one.... and stick with it until you are done. I did that with a stick of Valobra about a month ago..... but I've gotten quite a few new soaps over the past few weeks and have been trying out the new stuff for the past couple weeks. Soon, I will get back to one.... and stick with it.

Ben

Oh...... david, glad to make you feel "normal" again :biggrin1: . I must admit to feeling a bit ridiculous dragging all my soaps out to take this picture. When they are all stacked up and tucked away.... and you only have a dish or two sitting out on the counter, it's easy to forget just how ridiculously large your collection is.

Ben

Do I spy with my little eye the Super Rare La Toja Manantiales with the Cork Top...Never got to try that shave soap. Take heed Gentlemen when you see a shave soap that your really want to try go ahead and get it, because you never know when it might be discontinued.

Didn't know that was super rare now...have to take mine out and dust her off this week!

Didn't know that was super rare now...have to take mine out and dust her off this week!

Nah, Chris. It has probably gone bad now. You better send it to me and I will take care of it for you. I don't want to you to burden yourself and get frustrated with a soap you more than likely won't enjoy anymore! :lol:

Nah, Chris. It has probably gone bad now. You better send it to me and I will take care of it for you. I don't want to you to burden yourself and get frustrated with a soap you more than likely won't enjoy anymore! :lol:

Done. PM me your address and I'll PIF it to you sometime this week. Of course, it will take awhile to get to you since it's coming from the opposite side of the world...

Got soap?

proxy.php

Thanks for asking for a photo. Once I had taken this one I remembered that I have another soap storage in another part of the apartment. Plisson, Sir Irisch Moos and a few other soaps which are a little camera shy.

Yeah this is one that even Badger and Blade members did a mass mail in to get the manufacture to fire up production again...but alas it was not to be. I even think Marco had it in his top 3 of all time shave soaps (Correct me if I am wrong Marco).

You do realize that you have about 22 years worth of soap-- literally. I think you're ready for the shave-pocalypse.

I realize nothing. I am obviously clueless or I would've stopped buying a long time ago. I think you are right about the shave-pocalypse.

Ben

Got soap?

proxy.php

Thanks for asking for a photo. Once I had taken this one I remembered that I have another soap storage in another part of the apartment. Plisson, Sir Irisch Moos and a few other soaps which are a little camera shy.

Top shelf stuff there..... although the Arko looks uncomfortablly out of place admist all of that DRH. Very nice!

Ben

Top Bottom