What's new

Plastic Containers for After Shave.

Does anyone know where to find restrictor tops that we could pop into the necks of various glass bottles?

I don't have any specifics, but I know there's companies out there that sell bottles and sell the restrictors separately.

I always save the restrictors form my aftershave and hair tonic bottles. I've been able to re-use a few of them in other bottles.

Hi everyone,
i just ordered the 4 piece selection of aftershave from clubman. I was wondering if it's okay to transfer them to glass bottles with corks( as pictured above) or is it better to put them in bottles with restrictors? Thanks

Hi everyone,
i just ordered the 4 piece selection of aftershave from clubman. I was wondering if it's okay to transfer them to glass bottles with corks( as pictured above) or is it better to put them in bottles with restrictors? Thanks

I keep my bay rums in bottles with corks. Kinda piratey. Never had a problem. I also keep others in bottles with caps with no problems to date. It may be purely a psychological phenomenon, but I find after shave in glass has a superior fragrance profile.

Like [MENTION=65132]tchip13[/MENTION], I like to find old bottles to put my aftershave in...
$IMG_2603.jpg
Clubman in the Veg Bottle (I wasn't chosen) and Tabac in the Hair Tonic Bottle

I just put in an order for some hot sauce bottles from Specialty Bottle. Not classy, but they're good glass containers to put my various aftershaves in until I can find some nice vintage bottles :thumbup1:

Top Bottom