What's new

Pizza!

I wish I could find a decent pizza around here
Picked up up a large deep-dish from Giordano's in Vegas for the drive home yesterday (should have gotten 2)...
proxy.php

* Of course I still prefer Gino's if we were in Chicago

Been to Lou Malnati's in Chicago, it was really good.
Funny story about Lou Malnati’s…
Had a trip out to Chicago last Memorial Day and couldn’t find them for the life of me.

See, a while back I worked at a company named Illumina. Most of my Midwest and Chicago friends were from this period, and I stay in regular contact with them through our softball team.

Well, verbally I was given the Big 3 pizzas to try while out there, but I could never find a joint that I heard as “Illuminati”…

Were were there for like 3 days, we tried to get into Giordano's but the line was out the door. We wound up eating at Lou Malnati's 3 times, LOL. Wish we had a place like that here in Ohio.

Funny story about Lou Malnati’s…
Had a trip out to Chicago last Memorial Day and couldn’t find them for the life of me.

See, a while back I worked at a company named Illumina. Most of my Midwest and Chicago friends were from this period, and I stay in regular contact with them through our softball team.

Well, verbally I was given the Big 3 pizzas to try while out there, but I could never find a joint that I heard as “Illuminati”…

Looking good. We love our Ooni Koda 16, can't wait for spring to start using it again. We have some of that King Arthur 00, but been using Caputo Pizzeria. Gotta give the KA a try.

Old Hippie

Somewhere between 61 and dead
Man, what I wouldn't do for a pizza pie. I have been doing Keto for over a year. Pizza is one of the few things I really miss.

Let me assist you...

“The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself, with desire for what its monstrous laws have made monstrous and unlawful.” -- Oscar Wilde​

If you look around, you can usually find a good reason to do what you wanted to do in the first place.

O.H.

Top Bottom