oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I need to stop browsing this thread before I start a shopping spree

I have only one response for this- Squadron Leader in my Tinsky Morta

Attachments

• $morta.jpg
    $morta.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 65
Frog Mortons Cellar in my Peterson B2 sandblasted rosslare royal Irish. Also figured I'd give the pipe cement vs. pipe mud thing a shot. Had some cobs that needed it and my new Pete had the draft hole just a smidge higher then I'd like. It'd likely develop a fine cake and correct itself over time, but I figured why not.

$uploadfromtaptalk1425746642546.jpg

Washed down with a nice pale ale while listening to an audio book.

Haddos Delight in a MM cob. Second time for Haddos and I'm starting to pick up why it's called delight. It needed to dry out a bit before smoking though.

Orlik Dark Strong Kentucky from Nick "The Polish Piper" in my Tinsky Canadian at JR Cigars in Whippany, NJ. I'll be ordering at least 5 tins of this baccy when it's back in stock.

proxy.php

Last edited:

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Some Peretti Oriental No 40 in an unmarked African meer rusticated billiard.

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425795665.846088.jpg

Orlik Dark Strong Kentucky from Nick "The Polish Piper" in my Tinsky Canadian at JR Cigars in Whippany, NJ. I'll be ordering at least 5 tins of this baccy when it's back in stock.

proxy.php
ODSK is now one of my favorites too. An amazing smoke. Picked up two tins from P&C, as that was the limit. Also waiting for it to come back into stock.

Getting ready for St. Patty's Day with some Peterson's St. Patrick's Day 2015 in my new Bing's Favorite. Some light reading and a little mood music to end the night.

$image.jpg

$image.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom