What's new

Pipe Of The Day (POTD)

I think my JKP is aging very nicely. I have a few tins I socked away as soon as it was released.

I had some Haddo's Delight over the weekind in my Kirk Bosi. Today is Irish Flake in a falcon.

Peter Stokkebye's Luxury Twist Flake (thanks Aaron)

Only my second smoke with the pipe, so I can't taste differences in tobaccos yet, but this one was just as tasty as the last.

proxy.php

I think my JKP is aging very nicely. I have a few tins I socked away as soon as it was released.

I had some Haddo's Delight over the weekind in my Kirk Bosi. Today is Irish Flake in a falcon.

I have some put up as well, could you share your thoughts on how it has developed in the tin.

Mac Baren's Dark Twist in a Savinelli Churchwarden, I guess I have "the Ketchup gene", because this blend smells like ketchup to me...
$IMG_0693.jpg$IMG_0702.jpg

G.L. Pease "Westminster" in my Peterson #302 system pipe, If you like English blends I would highly recommend this full-bodied blend.

Second pipe of the night, Some Presbyterian Mixture in my Peterson #303 African meershaum, one of the sweetest non-aromatics I have smoked to date, new order from Pipesandcigars.com arrived today, can you tell:001_smile

Today's bowl was Laurel Heights in my Luciano chubby poker. I really do love the tiny touch of latakia in Laurel Heights. It's a wonderful blend.

Enjoying my first bowl of Boswell's Peaches & Cream in a sandblasted Nording freehand, as Peaches & cream blends go this is the best one of the three that I've tried, it actually tastes like the name. Boswell's blends have yet to fail me.

McClelland Colombian Mocha.
Packed it a bit too tight so it was a PITA to keep burning, and I was getting very thin smoke, but after about a half hour it loosened up and started to smoke really well.
That bowl lasted for over an hour... which was fine because Thursday traffic stinks.

second bowl of the evening, Hearth & home's Larry's Blend in a sandblasted Nording freehand, another wonderful rich Balkin blend with a bit of extra spiciness but not overwelming, nice buttery orientals with a high dose of Latakia.

Tried a bowl of "Cherry Hot Rod", something my local shop had in bulk. Didn't taste or smell like cherry at all and I didn't enjoy it a much as some of the other blends I've tried. Last night was poker night so we loaded the Hooka up with Incredible Hulk (I bought this since Blade Boy tried some above).
Today I'm smoking Djarum black filtered clove cigars. These are quite tasty, and I love clove.

Tonight I'm breaking in my new Mario Grandi while I watch Pipelawyer's "Friday Night Pipe" on Youtube. I'll be smoking either Boswell's Northwoods or SWR Aromatic.

Tonight I'm breaking in my new Mario Grandi while I watch Pipelawyer's "Friday Night Pipe" on Youtube. I'll be smoking either Boswell's Northwoods or SWR Aromatic.

I so wish I could smoke in the house...it would be great to actually light up during pipe videos!

Top Bottom