What's new

Pipe Of The Day (POTD)

half and half in a beater cob. I think I might have a horrible illness or something, because I'm considering selling all my fancy pipes and just smoke cobs...

Penzance this evening in an SJ Picta hawkbill. Not a real big English fan, but this is certainly among my favorites of the group.

Last night I attended a meetup of the Salt Lake City pipe club that my barber turned me on to.
I had a bowl of Two Friends English Chocolate in the LE Tinksy. A few gents from the local Tinderbox were there and seemed to think the Tinksy was something special :)

4 bowls today... C&D Da Vinci, Villager 1888 Early Day, PS Proper English & Boswell's Northwoods, all smoked in a custom stemmed Aristocob...
$IMG_2566.jpg

Smoked to pipes last night, first I smoked some Friedman & Pease Aleister (the precurser to GLP's Haddo's Delight) in a John Eells semi rusticated beauty

$9-8 POTD1.jpg

Then I smoked some ole Rattray's Red Rapparee in a custom Cthulthu Meer

$9-8 POTD.jpg

Smoking away the Saints' utterly forgettable performance with a tall bowl of awesome. FVF in my Brebbia Ninja Sabbiata:

$DSCF1373.jpg

That Cthulhu Meer is awesome where on earth did you get it? I am a HUGE Lovecraft fan and that pipe is amazing.

Paul Tatum, who used to be really active on the alt.smokers.pipes usenet group had a Turkish meer connection that would do custom designs. I had him commission a Zappa and a Cthulhu made (the Zappa fell and broke many years ago) this one tho and liek msot meers, an amazing smoker!

and yes Lovecraft.... just amazing. and so ahead of his time.

I think you can contact some fo the well known suppliers and order a custom piece. I believe Altinok did it - they still may???

i recently got this tshirt, you may get a kick out of it with all the political shenanigans afoot these day lol:

$cthulhu-4-prez.jpg

think we can get a cthulhu smiley here on B&B you know to really give an EVIL GRIN hehe

Top Bottom