What's new

Pipe Of The Day (POTD)

The new one? 2 hours wow, your bowl must be a lot bigger than mine.

In this one in fact :
$CIMG2385.jpg

Hey Jdto and Blade, good to see you guys here! Stoked. Just finished up some P&W #10 in a spill-pipe. Going with some 2009 Christmas Cheer in the Sas next ;-)

The new one? 2 hours wow, your bowl must be a lot bigger than mine.
Depends on the 'baccy.
Two Friends English Chocolate... it's a flake that's pre-rubbed out so it's even finer than ribbon... I'll get 90+ minutes puffing like a madman out of the same bowls that only deliver 45 minutes being gentle with some of the Pipes and Cigars bulk English.

Depends on the 'baccy.
Two Friends English Chocolate... it's a flake that's pre-rubbed out so it's even finer than ribbon... I'll get 90+ minutes puffing like a madman out of the same bowls that only deliver 45 minutes being gentle with some of the Pipes and Cigars bulk English.
Yeah, I hear ya, The pipe he was smoking was not the one I thought he was smoking either, the bowl was much larger.

Dunhill EMP in the clay pipe again. This tobacco smokes smoother in the clay than in my Falcons. Enjoying the clay a lot so far, sure I'm going to drop and break it before too long though.

PSLNF (Peter Stokkebye Luxury Navy Flake) from 2007 in a Savanelli something or other. It is a full bent, yet the bowl looks like a tall bulldog shape. I never smoked it much when I had my full collection, but now I am down to just a very few pipes so I thought I would give it a shot and it smokes quite well even in spite of a horrible repair job done by the previous owner.

Top Bottom