What's new

Pipe Of The Day (POTD)

Nah, the Zulu by nature were never chubby. Perhaps "The Matterhorn", it looks like a mini whatchamacallit from those Riccola cough-drop commercials!:wink2: It's an awesome pipe no matter what you call it.

Thanks...I drew the design (complete with dimensions) and Todd Bannard nailed it to a T. Smokes great!

McClelland Black Sea Sokhoum in my second beater cob. Think I need to let it air out a little. Has like a vinegar/ketchup taste to it.

PS Luxury Bullseye Flake in a meer-lined Ebonite Brebbia churchwarden...
$P1040642.jpg

Tonight I am smoking 7 year old PSLNF in a no name Italian made calabash shape pipe that I cleaned up last night. I will be happy when I finish up this box of PSLNF because I want to crack open a jar of 8 year old 2015, but I cannot really justify having that much tobacco open. I checked my cellar today and I still have about a dozen boxes of PSLNF down there even though much of it has been passed on to other folks.

I feel like I should know but what is PSLNF?
Tonight I am smoking 7 year old PSLNF in a no name Italian made calabash shape pipe that I cleaned up last night. I will be happy when I finish up this box of PSLNF because I want to crack open a jar of 8 year old 2015, but I cannot really justify having that much tobacco open. I checked my cellar today and I still have about a dozen boxes of PSLNF down there even though much of it has been passed on to other folks.

Howdy all. I'm a newb here but I'm sure a few of you recognize me from another forum ;-)

Smoking some Nightcap (naturally) in an Upshall Dublin.

Today I am smoking some more old PSLNF in a Missouri Meer Douglas MacArthur style pipe. The box of Luxury Navy Flake will be emptied by the end of next week, so I can crack a jar of old 2015.

Uh oh. Just pulled an all-nighter. I'm sure to land in the doghouse. Enjoyed Carter Hall in the Brebbia 623 and now MacB Navy Flake in the Brigham 446 bent Dublin. I'm too old for this. SWMBO is going to kill me.

Top Bottom