What's new

**PIF - NEW Proraso Red**

Thank you! Very excited to try this. I will post a review here. Just tried the green Bigelow last night. Really liked it. This will be fun.

Finally! It must take a while for things to make it across the pond, but it came in today. New Trig in the Black Beauty (still want to try a modern, but at the prices, I'll wait), a squirt in the Ship Friendship, and a swirl with the Escali (getting some restores done soon). I LOVE this scent! It is very earthy and manly, may even look for an AS in sandalwood. Didn't have the cooling sensation of the regular, but had the same great, easy to lather, smooth shave. I will use this tube up, and probably get more. Sorry to all of you that hoped I wouldn't like it, but I do suggest you try it sometime. The scent isn't for everyone, but if you like sandalwood, you will like this stuff.

Finally! It must take a while for things to make it across the pond, but it came in today. New Trig in the Black Beauty (still want to try a modern, but at the prices, I'll wait), a squirt in the Ship Friendship, and a swirl with the Escali (getting some restores done soon). I LOVE this scent! It is very earthy and manly, may even look for an AS in sandalwood. Didn't have the cooling sensation of the regular, but had the same great, easy to lather, smooth shave. I will use this tube up, and probably get more. Sorry to all of you that hoped I wouldn't like it, but I do suggest you try it sometime. The scent isn't for everyone, but if you like sandalwood, you will like this stuff.

Interesting, I don't know how Proraso White smells, but I like green a lot, partially because the scent is very subtle and the cooling effect is very nice, not to mention the amazing ease of using it. I think the red may not be my cup of tea, either way this is a helpful tip I didn't really know what to expect out of the red tube, seems like I may pass it by and opt for more green :)

Top Bottom