What's new

Pet Photos

An older scan of a film print. My "baby" is pushing the 8 foot mark really hard now.
$give me a kisssss.jpg

My folks Blue Heeler, who is a regular at our house.

Attachments

• $uploadfromtaptalk1420899376926.jpg
    $uploadfromtaptalk1420899376926.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 116
I think your pet wants to eat mine, lol!

Her and the two others I have, have a good supply of very large guinea pigs in the freezer.

Great photos and beautiful pets gentlemen! :thumbup1:

Here is one of my other ones playing in the yard last summer. She is smaller, only 6 feet long.
$_MG_0030.jpg

Last edited:
Beautiful boa! Those make great pets. I've always loved pythons, but the size can be difficult to manage. I really like the lighter coloring, is she a morph? Captive bred?

That one is a common boa, she was captive bred and her and her brother are both het for albino, which I think lends to their lighter colors. After a shed their markings are very light. Here is a little better pic of the markings.
$_MG_0038.jpg

The other one is an Ecuadorian as best I can tell. She has a beautiful iridescence in the light. She can sometimes change her belly color from white to a red as common with a Hogg Island boa. Here are a couple better photos of her.
$_MG_0017.jpg
$_MG_00202.jpg

Not going to post my defenceless shih-tzu here, especially with 6~8 footers crawling around

:D

LOL! Your shih-tzu is safe. They wouldn't know what to do with a live animal. They get fed pre-killed guinea pigs. Much safer for them as there is no risk of injury to them. They don't bother my daughters' cats either. :thumbup1:

Very striking and consistent markings on her, very pretty! If my wife wasn't irrationally afraid of any snake, I would love to get one again. Maybe just a garter to start with. Don't know if I ever will be able to though.

Very striking and consistent markings on her, very pretty! If my wife wasn't irrationally afraid of any snake, I would love to get one again. Maybe just a garter to start with. Don't know if I ever will be able to though.

I actually get my bigger one out when people are nervous. The size can be intimidating, but little snakes move quicker and tend to be jumpy, she just hangs out and is so used to being held it doesn't bother her. So despite the size a calmer snake actually works better for easing them into touching one.
I took her into a school for a fair day where my daughter was working as a helper for children with learning disabilities and one of the teachers was so scared she didn't even want to come into the room, after an hour of seeing how calm she was, she even held her for a couple minutes.

I've tried, she is lost for hope.

I need to get pics of my other rabbit now she is done shedding and looks halfway decent. Maybe this week.

Let's see some more furry friends folks! Or feathered or scaled too!

Heelers are delightful dogs. Loyal, intelligent, and hard headed. I had red heelers for the better part of 30 years. The first three didn't last a lot of years. The fourth one was with me for 16 years. Best damn dog that ever owned me. He and I trucked the lower 48 for 16 years together. He let me drive his truck. He'd eat anybody that tried to get in his truck besides me unless I got in first, then they were welcome. He was clown and had close to a fifty word vocabulary.
proxy.php

R.I.P Rounder.

Here's Smokey, doing what he does best.
proxy.php

Last edited:
Top Bottom