What's new

A life update, my friends...

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Good morning, all.

My music supervisors have a ton of projects for me to work on starting in Spring. I'm very grateful for this. That being said I will be permanently moving back to Nashville, TN around the first week of May. I will be working out of a few different studios there. I'm really looking forward to this. I lived in Nashville for 30 years so it feels like going home.

On a sad note, my GF's father is not in good health and requires assistance. She will be dividing her time between Nashville and Mississippi where her father lives. If you do pray, please keep our family in your prayers.

I will continue to give you updates, friends.

B & B is a wonderful community and I'm happy to be a part of it on a daily basis.

God bless you, all.

- Eric

I was in Nashville just a few weeks ago, and I could think of few places nicer to work.
Prayers for your GF's dad, and for your continued success!

Good morning, all.

My music supervisors have a ton of projects for me to work on starting in Spring. I'm very grateful for this. That being said I will be permanently moving back to Nashville, TN around the first week of May. I will be working out of a few different studios there. I'm really looking forward to this. I lived in Nashville for 30 years so it feels like going home.

On a sad note, my GF's father is not in good health and requires assistance. She will be dividing her time between Nashville and Mississippi where her father lives. If you do pray, please keep our family in your prayers.

B & B is a wonderful community and I'm happy to be a part of it on a daily basis.

God bless you, all.

- Eric
I’m very happy for your good news and very sad for your bad news. I’ll send good energy to your family.

Hey Eric! Life’s rollercoaster of emotions, right?! I can even imagine you still have things unpacked from your move to Michigan! Enjoy your return (I hope the GF is ok with the move as well).

Sending positive energy to you and your loved ones to surmount this challenge. And hopefully her dad will fully recover.

Best wishes,

Guido

Hello, dear Eric!

Congratulations on your new challenge in your career and good vibes for you and your family. I wish your GF's father recovers very soon.

Good luck, my dear friend!

Eric_75

Not made for these times.
Hey Eric! Life’s rollercoaster of emotions, right?! I can even imagine you still have things unpacked from your move to Michigan! Enjoy your return (I hope the GF is ok with the move as well).

Sending positive energy to you and your loved ones to surmount this challenge. And hopefully her dad will fully recover.

Best wishes,

Guido
Thank you, my friend.

Good morning, all.

God bless you, all.

- Eric
Hope all goes well, Eric. Faith is the key

Top Bottom