What's new

My journey with wet shaving and prostate cancer...

That is A LOT of brush. Must have to use a large mixing bowl to lather in!

That's interesting, I didn't know Father's Day was at different times in different countries.

That is A LOT of brush. Must have to use a large mixing bowl to lather in!

That's interesting, I didn't know Father's Day was at different times in different countries.

Yeah I have a copper shave bowl....
proxy.php

That’s it with the Zenith Manchurian Brush.

proxy.php

I really like it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Guys

I started the day off with the new brush which i am loving and old label Proraso Blue and chased with Proraso Blue Aftershave Balm... plus my Gold Gillette Tech with an Astra in it... I think which is about 2 weeks old that isn’t showing any sign of giving up the ghost.... nice.

proxy.php

I had some great news today...
I went to get the results of my last biopsy and it showed no cancer.... :a29:

What that means is that I the cancer I do have is small and as may PSA has returned to normal it is not active. I still have it or so the doctor says... I have been scheduled for an MRI in March depending on that I then go to a biopsy every 2 years .... I’m not going to argue with that either..... it also means I am in the system now and if things ever go pear shaped in the future I have direct access to the cancer nurses and I get I. To see the surgeons much sooner.

With the public health here it hasn’t cost me a cent apart from some prescription meds.

So thanks guys for your help and support it has been a ride and half but with the support of you lot and my friends it has been a real help and the calming affect of the shaving was nice and helped to keep me focused.[emoji106][emoji1604]

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
Hi Guys

I started the day off with the new brush which i am loving and old label Proraso Blue and chased with Proraso Blue Aftershave Balm... plus my Gold Gillette Tech with an Astra in it... I think which is about 2 weeks old that isn’t showing any sign of giving up the ghost.... nice.

proxy.php

I had some great news today...
I went to get the results of my last biopsy and it showed no cancer.... :a29:

What that means is that I the cancer I do have is small and as may PSA has returned to normal it is not active. I still have it or so the doctor says... I have been scheduled for an MRI in March depending on that I then go to a biopsy every 2 years .... I’m not going to argue with that either..... it also means I am in the system now and if things ever go pear shaped in the future I have direct access to the cancer nurses and I get I. To see the surgeons much sooner.

With the public health here it hasn’t cost me a cent apart from some prescription meds.

So thanks guys for your help and support it has been a ride and half but with the support of you lot and my friends it has been a real help and the calming affect of the shaving was nice and helped to keep me focused.[emoji106][emoji1604]

That's great news!!!
I am so happy for you and your family!!

Hey guys.

I’m pretty much back to normal....
Busy at work... the project hasn’t turned out so well ... dodgy firmware. China shut down due to Golden Week holidays... oh the joy.

I have decided to stick with Proraso Red soap for a bit. To try to perfect the lather but I am very close.

proxy.php

The Gold Ball End Tech is an awesome razor and I am using it till the Astra Blade dies... it has been over a month now of Daily shaves.

proxy.php

Chased with Proraso Green..... [emoji106]

To sum up today’s effort .... nice. [emoji106][emoji1604]

Awesome news. May God continue to bless you and your family.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Thank you ....
Blessings in abundance to you and your family as well ..... [emoji1604]
For He is good.

Lather looks pretty creamy to me

Yeah it’s pretty darn close...
I am enjoying just sticking to one product for a bit.
The new Boar Monster Brush is performing well. Not having had one before I suspect it is a good deal floppier than the average boar brush .... which I don’t mind.

martym

Good to see you’re back in the saddle.
One product at a time seems to work best but dang it’s hard at 1st. After a while you no longer have the itch to swap/rotate.
I will keep saying prayers for you and yours.
Stay safe

That it is ....
I am waiting for that Astra (I think its an Astra) blade to die.... it shaves just as good today as it did the first day I put it in that razor on the 1st of September... 36 shaves more or less

I haven't reported in in some time.... Yeah I am a bit slack...
Things are going well I have pretty much recovered from the biopsy.... Which s awesome

On the shaving front I have been more or less concentrating on the Proraso red soap and have been enjoying it.

I have mainly been using my made in England a
Gillette Tech, I much prefer my gold tech but I keep that for special occasions.

That is about that.

martym

Good to hear you are doing well. I had been wondering but didn’t want to seem pushy or like I was sticking my nose where it didn’t belong.

Good to hear you are doing well. I had been wondering but didn’t want to seem pushy or like I was sticking my nose where it didn’t belong.

Ask away it will keep me motivated...
This morning I didn’t shave, shower or brush my hair.... I look like the Wreck of the Hespris as my mum use to say....

I am currently at my daughters Cello lesson listening to her practice just before hand. She sounds amazing. Considering she hasn’t practiced AT ALL.... [emoji34]

She is very cute tho [emoji7][emoji1417][emoji1604]

On the way home I get to pick up some speakers from SuperCheap Auto.... added bonus.

Ask away it will keep me motivated...
This morning I didn’t shave, shower or brush my hair.... I look like the Wreck of the Hespris as my mum use to say....

I am currently at my daughters Cello lesson listening to her practice just before hand. She sounds amazing. Considering she hasn’t practiced AT ALL.... [emoji34]

She is very cute tho [emoji7][emoji1417][emoji1604]

On the way home I get to pick up some speakers from SuperCheap Auto.... added bonus.

Children are an. Incredible gift from God. Glad you are taking some time to enjoy her life.

Sent from my DROID Turbo using Tapatalk

Top Bottom