What's new

Personna Lab Blue --- same as Barber Personna , or same as Medical Personna ?

But it would be interesting if these were in fact the exact same blade, off the same production run & line, one just stamped differently to another & packaged differently & yet another given a further sterilisation process.
I'm not trying to slight you & others who clearly think the Labs are a different blade to the Barbers, but the placebo effect is a very well known, common & proven phenomena....

As I say, I was very impressed with the Barber white dispenser blades & now prefer them to the platinum chromes which I also like a lot.

I agree placebo affect is real I've been in the medical field for over 28 years. But before I even read any of this and thought my white container Personna's were lab blues I never got 5 good shaves and shave 4 was ok. With the Blue Wrapper Labs I got 7 great shaves and I'm on 6 with the Med preps.

Jim

One other thing why would you do different production runs of the same blade with different markings? It would seem that the bulk blades would be marked the same as the 5 pack Personna's it just doesn't make sense IMHO. I can see if you are making them as a third party but your own brand should be uniform.

Jim

I'm just telling you what Personna have told the main vendor of DE blades in the UK....

Oh I believe you 100% it seems some US vendors have the same info yet others got a different story from Personna. We may never know for sure unless we can watch them make them in the plant. This is kind of like how many licks does it take to get the the center of a tootsie roll pop(1, 2, 3, crunch 3). No issues from me I respect different opinions and info.

Jim

Top Bottom