What's new

Pen Giveaway

Fountain pens are cool and my usage of them makes me cool, too.

Please include me, I do not yet own a FP and would love to try one out.

Thanks!

Fountain pens are cool, and using my Pilot Varsity makes me cool, too, but another pen would make me even cooler.

Please count me in, and thanks!

Fountain pens are cool and my usage of them makes me cool, too. Do not own one so I am taking your word for it, hopefully I will find out soon. Rickboone, thanks for the opportunity.

Shame on me : I use almost exclusively only keyboards.

Fountain pens look very cool. And, even if my penmanship is very lacking (I need practice), I am sure the usage of a fountain pen can only make me cool, too.

thanks for the offer, it's looking like this be my next AD

That is, it will if I am lucky enough to be chosen to get one, since I have never used one and it shows in my total lack of cool.

Fountain pens are cool and if I use one it makes me cool. Count me in, and let's figure out how to make it a monthly thing!

This forum has caught my attention over the weeks and has made me want to remedy my poor penmanship.

Fountain pens are cool and using one would make me cool too.

Also fountain pens are cool and make rickboone1 that much cooler for using one.

Shame on me : I use almost exclusively only keyboards.

Fountain pens look very cool. And, even if my penmanship is very lacking (I need practice), I am sure the usage of a fountain pen can only make me cool, too.

Fountain pens ARE cool, and I am cooler for using them! If you want to have some reason to use it, join us in the Letter Exchange social group! Excellent handwriting not required, to be sure.

(I wear a fez now. fezes are cool!)

fountain pens are cool and my usage of them makes me cool,too. One of the cooler things about fountain pens is that you can select from a myriad of colors for the ink, making it a very creative, but certainly a classic, approach to handwriting. Because writing with a fountain pen forces one to slow his or her writing, the writing is more deliberative and because it comes from the person, not the computer, the writing is personal. That is cool and the it's cool to add that personal touch to notes and letters.

I just had to expand on the statement and thanks very much to Rickboone1 for the giveaway.

Great idea, Rickboone!

I've just been PIFd some FP stuff to get me started (a thousand thanks to Jon), so I'm going to sit this one out. I'm so excited to have yet another interest that I can't really afford!

Good luck everyone and cheers to RB for starting this.

Fountain pens are cool and my usage of them makes me even cooler. That's pretty cool, by the way!:001_rolleBy the way, this PIF is pretty cool, as well. Thanks for the chance!:thumbup1:

I have recently discovered that fountain pens are cool, and using them makes me cool! :)

Thanks for the offer to help aid my acquirement momentum!

Top Bottom