What's new

Only one blade for the rest of your life

I shaved over 100 times with a single NOS English Wilkie blade.....

http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php/349341-So-How-far-would-YOU-go

Not sure I would want it to be the only blade for the rest of my life but I can say that for 100 shaves it was a mighty fine blade

proxy.php

musicman1951

three-tu-tu, three-tu-tu
PolSilver SI, with Med Preps as a close second.

But despite the fact that I have 350 PolSilver blades left, I've been around long enough to know I can't pick anything to be a favorite for the rest of my life.

So far I've only really tried one blade from my pack of samples! But I'm pretty happy with it, so for now it'd be Astra SP. This may very well change in the future. :)

Gillette Super Platinum Blues were my for life blade, of course they got discontinued as soon as I finish my first 100. I am hoping Polsilver fills that emptiness.

Gillette 7 o'clock Super Platinum. Sharp, smooth and long lasting in all my razors. Polsilver Super Iridium and Personna Lab also fit the bill.

Derby for me but I would have to put Voskhod as a close second. Persona lab blue and shark both get honorable mention.

Right now it's a toss-up between the Gillette 7 O'Clock Black and the Dorco Prime Platinum (STP-301).

I still like both of those blades, but in the two months since I posted this, my preference has changed. It would now be a Feather, loaded in my '70 Super Speed.

Top Bottom