What's new

Old Fogies Club: What was your workout today?

Intrigued

Bigfoot & Bagel aficionado.
10,000+ steps................
proxy.php

Still doing 32 minutes daily on the elliptical. After 3 weeks I have been able to increase my sustained pace from 2.4 mph to 3.1 mph, burning approx 210 calories each time. Down another 3 lbs. Pants are getting looser!

1 acre of leaves mulched, raked and toted up the hill - 3.5 hours of pleasant aerobic work on a nice fall day - Sally says she's going to kill me if I have a heart attack. :001_huh:

Intrigued

Various stretches, and 3 cycle of 10 reps of various exercises; e.g., sit ups, pushups, squats, plow, light weight work.
proxy.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

15,000+ steps................
proxy.php

Five hours of yard work.

Dug up and pried up 3 cubic feet of NH eggs, small 2 to 40 pound chunks of granite, to fill a ground hog condominium in my front lawn. It was lots of fun hearing them roll down those groundhog tunnels. (The ground hogs vacated the premises last year. Sally made me wait a year to make sure the little darlings, her term not mine, were safe.)

Still had some energy so I finished mulching the oak leaves, piled them up in long rows, and hand-hauled them up the hill. 3/4 of an acre worth of leaves and acorns.

I have declared victory.

Intrigued

Various stretches, and 3 cycle of 10 reps of various exercises; e.g., sit ups, pushups, squats, plow, light weight work.
proxy.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

proxy.php

Intrigued

proxy.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

proxy.php

Top Bottom