What's new

OK, here we Go: The 2015 Stanley Cup Finals (Yeah Baby)

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Is 'Big Ben' Bishop gonna play hurt again
proxy.php

In my opinion, a hurt goalie is not a team multiplier...the Bolts could lose their chance at the Cup. We'll see how he plays tonight (if he 'starts'), for Game 4 on NBCSN @ 8:00PM ET. :blush:

proxy.php
"To Guard and Protect (my goal is to deny yours),…for only God saves more than Goaltenders". CBJ

PS On another note...what's up with Kane & Toews...man...both are struggling , but if they get their 'mojo' back...look-out Tampa Bay.
w00t.gif

Last edited:

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Is 'Big Ben' Bishop gonna play hurt again
proxy.php

In my opinion, a hurt goalie is not a team multiplier...the Bolts could lose their chance at the Cup. We'll see how he plays tonight (if he 'starts'), for Game 4 on NBCSN @ 8:00PM ET. :blush:
Hockey Fans:
Well...it's Andrei Vasilevskiy to 'start' instead of Bishop...Go
attachment.php
! :thumbsup:

proxy.php
"To Guard and Protect (my goal is to deny yours),…for only God saves more than Goaltenders". CBJ

That was excellent! The Hawks Cup run this season was the best hockey I have ever watched. Dunc with the Smythe was no contest. He's the best player on the planet at the moment. Yeah Hawks!

I know hockey players play through injury, but imagine the pain Ben Bishop must have been in playing with a torn groin for the last few games.

I know hockey players play through injury, but imagine the pain Ben Bishop must have been in playing with a torn groin for the last few games.

Vasilevskiy looked good that one game...would he really have been a worse option than a hobbled Ben Bishop? This is why I'm not an NHL coach.

But never mind, I am freaking overjoyed the Hawks won another one!!!!!

Top Bottom