What's new

Oh, Is That All?

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
Here is an article from the latest edition of Esquire. Would you take shaving advice from someone named "Cut"ler? :wink:

I think he is an athlete possibly a soccer player and owns a men’s salon somewhere. So he has to know what he is talking about. He writes a lot of articles that remind me of Corey Greenburg. He is trying, but seems to only recognize the new high zoot products. Have never seen him recommend any of the 3 t's and seems oblivious to DE wet shaving. Unless he mentions it in the article you posted, which I have not read.

I take him with a grain of salt. For instance:
http://www.esquire.com/style/grooming/goodnews1007?click=main_sr

3, Change hands when switching to the other side of the face, with your right hand working the left side and vice versa.

Ummm... I use my right hand when shaving the right side of my face. Guess I'm doing it all wrong then...? :w00t: :lol:

/Nicholas

That TI shown in the article has the WORST balance of any razor I have every touched. The scales are made from steel which make it extremely difficult and heavy to guide around the face.

The str8 razor design is a liability / law suit waiting to happen. Cannot think recommending that str8 to anyone.

Yeah, but it looks modern.

I love how it ends with that he's back to shaving with cartridge razors. Every day. I guess you can't blame him after trying to shave the right side of his face with his left hand holding a steel-scaled razor...

My final pass on the right side of my face is done with my left hand as I go from ear to chin, far easier than using your right hand. If it's good enough for Lynn Abrams, it's good enough for me!

Here is an article from the latest edition of Esquire. Would you take shaving advice from someone named "Cut"ler? :wink:

Ive always been a fan of this mag, but with the shaving stuff they never ever seem to get it. So disappointing! Lets see Lynn do an entire article on a straight. Hes one of the reasons why we are here. He started SPR. How about they show some proper respect for the guy?

I'd like to see anyone do a proper article on a straight and get it into a major magazine. I have seen a few vague ones with just enough detail to get people confused. If you guys have seen one then let me know cause I haven't

Top Bottom