What's new

OCtober PIF

I'm in, been wanting an OC for head shaving. My standard safety bar clogs too fast. I've been window shopping OC razors for months now but just can't decide on what I want, maybe this could make up my mind for me. 😀

Oh cool! I've never actually tried one before and I'm reading in the comments that it's a mild razor (my personal preference). I'm in! :)

Not in, I already have an Old and a New LC.

I have a great-shaving (read ugly, but fully functional user grade) Gillette Old.

Nice PIF, but I have to say I don't know what your standards are. That's a beautiful OT. Still has all her teeth, and not bent out of shape. Someone's about to get very lucky.

Bill

A beautiful Old (to me) would be one without the typical handle crack. Maybe my standards are too high. :)

Not in, I already have an Old and a New LC.

Nice PIF, but I have to say I don't know what your standards are. That's a beautiful OT. Still has all her teeth, and not bent out of shape. Someone's about to get very lucky.

Bill

Does my R41 count as OC?

I don't own one, so I can't really judge. Muhle says it's an OC, and some folks posted to the OCtober link last year using a R41...I don't know. What do you think? Let your conscience be your guide. If you think of it as an OC then it counts, and if not then it doesn't. Vague enough for you? :lol:

The randomly selected winner is chris100.

PM sent. Thanks everyone for playing, and especially thanks to BaldyCoot for giving me the razor and the idea last year.

Top Bottom