What's new

October 2014 Acquisitions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love my Retro 51 Tornado pens. One in black lacquer and one Big Shot natural Titanium (with rose-gold plated furniture woot woot!)

What are you refilling?

This guy...picked him up 10 years ago in college...the jewel or logo in the top end has fallen out, I emailed them to see if I could get a replacement.

I picked up an Ever-Ready 1912 at a market last week, so I'm currently waiting on some Gem SE blades to have a crack at SE shaving. I also ordered 100 personna reds, Proraso pre / post and a Semogue 1800, my first Boar brush

I'm waiting on some Art of Shaving sandalwood shaving cream. I had a coupon, and I wanted to compare it to the only two I have tried(Proraso sensitive and TOBS sandalwood).

You know you have it bad when you wait for the postman to arrive before having a shave.

I'm waiting (like a kid waiting for Christmas) for a Feather AS DE razor to arrive from John at West Coast Shaving.
Those animals are just about unobtainable here in the UK.

Rod

Mitchells Wool Fat
Conks Bay Rum

I would list: 1962 Gillette Adjustable, Proraso Pre Shave, and 50 feather blades.......But I just got those in today.
Can't wait for tomorrows shave. Or maybe tonights practice round.

40's Gillette Super Speed with a pack of Astra Super Platinum blades
AOS Sandalwood Shaving Soap in teak bowl
Edwin Jagger Best Badger brush
DE Blade Sampler Pack, Extended
4711 Original After Shave Splash
RazoRock Alum in Case
Proraso Pre/Post Shaving Cream, Aloe and Green Tea

For a change, I am not waiting on a new brush....... just a new Mühle R41, some DE blades and a new wash bag.

I'm waiting on the following:
Mama Bear Ye Olde Barbershoppe and Dragon's Blood shave soaps
Mama Bear Winter Ice, Antarctic Blue, and Swirled bath soaps
Georgetown Hamada-blue G5 scuttle

Like many of you, I got into traditional shaving to save money. This is not going as planned.

I have only been a member here for a week or so but this site had already made my shaving exponentially more enjoyable and my wallet way lighter!

Waiting on QCS Sampler bath soaps in briar, eucalyptus spearmint, celestial woods and green irish tweed. Also waiting on the Truefitt and Hill sampler pack of creams, balms and aftershaves and a tub of D.R. Harris Lavender cream.

Shavemac from the BST
custom silvertip from BST
custom best badger from BST
Vie-Long Horse Hair Shaving Brush 13710
Vie-Long Horse Hair Shaving Brush 12705
Boar Bristle Shaving Brush from Vie-Long
Free Badger/horse mix from Vie-Long
Scuttle from Larry
Dirty Bird 1.5

I is a bad bad man...

Status
Not open for further replies.