What's new

October 2014 Acquisitions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally into Lathering:
Muhle Kosmo Silvertip Fibre Brush
Shaving Soap Barbiere di Figaro Esclusivo 200 ml
Shaving Soap Barbiere di Figaro Raffinato 200 ml
Real Italian shaving soaps from Barbiere di Figaro, exclusive produced by Tcheon Fung Sing

A case so my #58 can "sleep tight"! :001_tongu
$$T2eC16JHJG!E9nm3pk,wBRRk4NYWE!~~60_12.JPG$$T2eC16NHJHYE9nzpcw(7BRRk4P3MzQ~~60_12.JPG

A gold plated Merkur Futur (from BST), 2 FS brushes from Ian on EBay, and a "new" MadeRite butterscotch brush from EBay.
I feel like a little kid waiting for Christmas to arrive.

Seeing as this is my first post, it only makes sense that I re-cap my first order, due in this afternoon. Excited for, later this evening, the first shave.

$61s6ltLUhkL._SX355_.jpg
$81qytMu45HL._SL1500_.jpg
$41zKgQ0UvmL.jpg

Also, not pictured, a 35 blade sampler pack, and a "My Nik Is Sealed" for good measure.

I'm currently waiting for Bronze OCMM I won on Ebay cheaply this morning (I want to compare it to my 1912) and a pack on blades for my Schick E Injector.

Today is day 10 since I've ordered the blades and although shipped promptly, USPS has been dragging. Friday they were with 10 miles of my local PO, so I assumed they would deliver Saturday, but apparently it was too much to ask for them to transport them from the hub to the local PO. Yesterday I assumed I would receive them after seeing they were out for delivery. Again no delivery even though they were on the truck and the status was updated to "Delivery Status Not Updated" late last night. Today I am really hoping they arrive, otherwise I will have to leave work early to drop in to ask what is going on. My poor Schick has been sitting since last Wednesday waiting to be used for presumably the first time in many years.

Semogue 1035. I've been happy with my Omega 49, but I've heard *so* many good things about the 1035 that I just had to try it. Plus, it looks cool.

NIB 1973 Gillette Tech w/two handles & case from eBay.

Amboyna wood 3.9" razor handle & silvertip badger 22mm/48mm brush from Elite Razor.

Attachments

• $Wood Shave Set.jpg
    $Wood Shave Set.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 119
  • $Gillette Tech.jpg
    $Gillette Tech.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 121
NIB 1973 Gillette Tech w/two handles & case from eBay.

Amboyna wood 3.9" razor handle & silvertip badger 22mm/48mm brush from Elite Razor.

Looks like some amazing gear. The blade exposure on that Tech looks frightening. Is that standard?

Muhle faux Ebony Silvertip Fibre V2 brush
TOBS Jermyn Street Cream
50 Russian Gillette 7'Oclock Sharp Edge blades
50 Feather Hi Stainless blades

Looks like some amazing gear. The blade exposure on that Tech looks frightening. Is that standard?

I'm looking forward to receiving the gear and the blade exposure does look scary but I think that's a piece of paper and not an actual blade. Also I purchased it based on everyone's statements that the Tech is a "Gentle" razor. We shall see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom