What's new

NOW CLOSED: Three Shave Ready Gold Dollar PIF's

I'm in. I've always wanted to try a straight. When I was younger I've had barbershop shaves, but I've never wielded one myself.

I wonder if anyone has actually saved money by switching to DE's or straights? Lol
Now that I am just using it as a daily tool and I don't buy and sell them left and right, Yes I am saving money. I haven't spent money on a shaving item in 3 years now except that last straight razor....lol

David

B&B’s Champion Corn Shucker
Now that I am just using it as a daily tool and I don't buy and sell them left and right, Yes I am saving money. I haven't spent money on a shaving item in 3 years now except that last straight razor....lol
Me either......

I'm in, I've been trying to get into straight razors for a while now but just can't figure out what to buy. The initial cost seems overwhelming at first, specially if you start looking at stones to hone on.

I'm in. I'm waiting on my first straight razor purchase to arrive, so I suppose I am still qualified for this. Awesome PIF!

Great PIF! I'm in! I have a GD on the way from China, but I would really like to learn what the edge on one that is shave ready is like before I take to learning honing. Thanks for the great PIF!

Im in.
Not been on here too long but i habe learned so much already feom all the great people on this forum. Im 21 years old amd been wanting to try a straight fir a while now. This is a brilliant pif, i just hope im lucky enough so i can put all the good info ive learned to use.

Not in.

I don't think I've seen a PIF quite like this. An investment in a strop (and a bit of patience and perseverance) will have three lucky individuals well on their way to proficiency with straights!

I'm in.

This is very generous! I'm pretty new here, and have only lurked so far.

I'm 33 and just discovered wetshaving about 6 months ago. I've had a beard for a few years, and always hated shaving due to sensitive skin. My wife and I just had our third child and I decided to shave my beard so I won't irritate her skin with my beard.

I love it so far, and RAD has definitely taken hold. My daily driver is a Rockwell, but I have 8 total DE razors.

I look forward to teaching my sons to shave with a vintage DE, but I'm definitely interested in giving a straight razor a try once my DE technique has improved.

Top Bottom