What's new

North East Ohio Event - The Final info you have been waiting for!

I'm going to try to get there because I'm so close... but I'm getting back from Utah the night before so I can't make any firm guarantees.

We have a rough count of about 20 guys coming so far. If you are going to attend please shoot me a PM asap. If you want to eat with the group please send me a PayPal and let me know your preference for lunch (turkey sandwich or burger) and/or dinner (steak or pheasant). We need to provide a final meal count on Weds the 6th, so please get back to me by then. If you would like to shoot PM me with your travel plans so we can try to set up the schedule.

Would anyone in Columbus or surrounding areas care to carpool (give me a ride)? I can pay for some of your fuel costs to help you save money.

[B said:
Grim Reaper[/B];450211]Would anyone in Columbus or surrounding areas care to carpool :)eek:give me a ride:eek:)? I can pay for some of your fuel costs to help you save money.

, "In Western cultures, death is often given the name the :eek:"Grim Reaper":eek:, and shown as a skeletal figure carrying a large scythe or possible straight razor , and wearing a midnight black gown, robe or cloak with a hood..."

Need I say more,please forgive my humor:lol: I could not resist.
Love ya FredC:smile:

The plan is to get a group together for dinner Friday night. So far we haven't set a time or a place, but if you are interested pm me with your phone number and travel plans. Thanks.

, "In Western cultures, death is often given the name the :eek:"Grim Reaper":eek:, and shown as a skeletal figure carrying a large scythe or possible straight razor , and wearing a midnight black gown, robe or cloak with a hood..."

Need I say more,please forgive my humor:lol: I could not resist.
Love ya FredC:smile:

I actually do own a scythe, it's pretty cool, it's got some reach on it. I also have black pants and a black hoodie to go with it. Won't someone give me a ride so i can learn how to hone my scythe and razors?

The plan is to get a group together for dinner Friday night. So far we haven't set a time or a place, but if you are interested pm me with your phone number and travel plans. Thanks.

Bah... Jenesee and I are not getting in until about 3am in the morning. =/ Have fun at the dinner though! :smile:

UH-OH! I just now found out about the reservation deadline! I hope I can still wiggle in somehow.

Have a great time! I just joined up not too long ago! I wish I would have known about this! Oh well! I will catch you guys at the next one.

I managed to wiggle into the events and it was worth it! I just got back (it's still barely Saturday night). Several others had left, but there were still guys there smoking cigars and pipes, drinking some of the Good Stuff and I think a poker game is going on right now.

It was an awesome day! Great company, great location, several of us did some sport clays. And of course there was much conversation about shaving, especially where straights are concerned. Guys were honing razors all over the place and then disappearing to shave with newly sharpened blades.

A huge thanks needs to go out to all of the vendors who submitted goodies for the door prizes. Everybody that showed up came away with at least one door prize and a few got two! None of the stuff was low end or cheap either, it was estimated that the total value contributed was worth $4,000.

Bill and Taz did a great job putting it all together and it looks like this is something that is going to be repeated.

I think that pictures of a lot of the prizes are over at Straight Razor Place. A lot of cameras were busy yesterday so I suspect that more pictures of the event will be showing up.

Top Bottom