What's new

No more Cade after shave splash !

Last week our local retailer told me that it's going to be back in stock "soon", so I just bought the last two bottles and thought about purchasing some more and sending them out to you guys. Yesterday morning I came back and the splash was confirmed as discontinued.

If you're a lover of the cedar eau de parfum ( http://usa.loccitane.com/FO/Catalog/Product.aspx?prod=32EP075CE ) you should think about grabbing a bottle or two, there have been quite wonky updates on its status for a couple of months now (and our local retailer hasn't had a single bottle since Octobre).

Hit both Chicago L'Occitane stores yesterday. The one near me on Armitage was out, so I cabbed it down to 900 N. Michigan and found the same situation.

Hope this might save some time for Chicago area B&B'rs.

Sadly, this will probably keep me from re-upping on the soap when the time comes.

After all of this mad-dash hoarding, it would be hysterical if in a week the aftershave was back on the L'Occitane website with a note that said, "Just kidding."

It's listed as "in stock" on Amazon at $34.00 delivered from seller "Beauty Bridge." However, it's listed as "out of stock" on the seller's own website.
I didn't pull the trigger but good luck.

Well, turns out the 4 bottles I THOUGHT I bought the other day from Cigars & Firetrucks didn't exist. They just refunded me my $$.

Ah well. At least I have 1 bottle in reserve. :bored:

Jeez guys, you're making me feel guilty that I've got a practically new one in my closet that has been there for years, since I almost never use it. I mean, people are starving in India, and I've got a plate full of food I don't want to eat.

Jeez guys, you're making me feel guilty that I've got a practically new one in my closet that has been there for years, since I almost never use it. I mean, people are starving in India, and I've got a plate full of food I don't want to eat.

Man, now you have me feeling guilty

Had my friend with the L'Occitane collection order me two bottles of the splash. If they arrive safe and sound... should I take B&B orders and have her get as many as she can? :lol:

Just ordered 2 bottles from Amazon. But based on my recent experience, I won't believe the order is real until I receive the goods.

Top Bottom