What's new

NHL Hockey Playoffs… Anyone watching?

Ravenonrock

I shaved the pig
Canucks just pulled off a big win. Pulled our 3rd goalie in the playoffs with 3 minutes left in the 3rd down 3-1. Boessr scores to make it 3-2, then gets a hat trick with seconds left to send it into OT. We close it out to steal the game in the first minute of OT.. 4-1 and heading back to Vancouver up 3-1 in the series. Praise Ullr!

Canucks just pulled off a big win. Pulled our 3rd goalie in the playoffs with 3 minutes left in the 3rd down 3-1. Boessr scores to make it 3-2, then gets a hat trick with seconds left to send it into OT. We close it out to steal the game in the first minute of OT.. 4-1 and heading back to Vancouver up 3-1 in the series. Praise Ullr!
just one more win! wishing you luck bud. hope to see you in the second round!

I played hockey in high school and college in New England. At that time we were all sucked on to the ice by Bobby Ore & the big bad B's . So it is in the blood. Tough great fast moving game and sure it is not a game for everyone. We will see how far the B's can go. There are a lot of great teams out , so the best will win period.
Lived in Canada for a few years, so my passion crosses the borders for teams.
Keep your stick on the ice..
Shave before every game..
BFX

That was a hell of a finish. The Preds were hitting everything and controlling the game. Canucks came together in the second half of the 3rd. They also got a LOT of help from the Preds hitting the post on the empty netter.

It wasn't a pretty game, but they stuck with it.

Chef455

Head Cheese Head Chef
Not as flat as the Jets.

We have been stinking it up.
I didn't know we are rooting for opposite ends of the ice here. Just know that anytime the Avs aren't in it anymore I'm always pulling for anything Canadian in the playoffs. I hope that doesn't sound lame.

Now where's that NBA playoff thread. I won't feel bad ribbing a Lakers fan or two.

Ravenonrock

I shaved the pig
That was a hell of a finish. The Preds were hitting everything and controlling the game. Canucks came together in the second half of the 3rd. They also got a LOT of help from the Preds hitting the post on the empty netter.

It wasn't a pretty game, but they stuck with it.
It was ugly. Preds are probably still thinking what just happened? Deflating, but good for us. I really thought that game was over for us. What a finish! Go Canucks!

It was ugly. Preds are probably still thinking what just happened? Deflating, but good for us. I really thought that game was over for us. What a finish! Go Canucks!

Looked like there were more than a few crushed fans in Nashville last night. So close to closing the game out, hit a post on an empty net, then went on to lose in OT. Hopefully the Canucks can finish it off next game in Vancouver.

Not looking too good for the Jets or Leafs at this point, though I haven't watched too much of those game.

Top Bottom