What's new

New to B&B, I’m excited!

I’m new to this forum! Been lurking here for the past few weeks and finally decided to say ‘Hi’ to y’all. Im Gururajan & I’m from India. What really attracted me here is the different kind of games/events that goes on in this forum. Say for example - GRUME, Soap of the month etc.. I’m interested to explore more such events. Where can I find them easily? Is there like separate section for those? Can someone explain me how that stuff works?
Happy shaving all!

Thanks
Guru

I’m new to this forum! Been lurking here for the past few weeks and finally decided to say ‘Hi’ to y’all. Im Gururajan & I’m from India. What really attracted me here is the different kind of games/events that goes on in this forum. Say for example - GRUME, Soap of the month etc.. I’m interested to explore more such events. Where can I find them easily? Is there like separate section for those? Can someone explain me how that stuff works?
Happy shaving all!

Thanks
Guru
Welcome to B&B! Nice of you to join and jump straight in with the events. To get you started:

GRUME August

Soap of the Month

Arko August

Aventus August (for those not joining Arko August :lol1:)

And the thread where you can find most of our recurring events so you know what to look for - themes.

Cheers!

Guido

Greetings from central Japan.
Welcome aboard! im also pretty new around here. The gentleman here are all so friendly, super knowledgeable and have helped me lots in my journey.

Top Bottom