What's new

New Stewards

Hello Everyone

Celestino and I just wanted to say a quick hello and introduce ourselves as the new stewards for the SOTD and Clubs & Brotherhood forums. We are very honored to have been asked to do this. With over 80 active threads, we just want to say thank you for being such active members of Badger and Blade and we are both here to help in any way we can.

If you have ideas to help improve or make it more fun, please let us know via PM and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. If we do not know the answer we will do our best to find it for you, as you folks are the life blood of this forum.

We are very glad to be here, and thanks once again for your continued support of everything within Badger & Blade.

Cheers,

Dave & Celestino

Congrats and thanks for doing what you do.

Now: isn't it time for the clubs and brotherhoods sub to have its own heading instead of being hidden under the Shave/Scent of the Day sub? That way more people would become aware that, you know, it exists. :w00t:

Mark, Thanks for the comments and I will inquire to the Mods and respond via PM when I have some answers
Thanks for the input

Last edited:

Now: isn't it time for the clubs and brotherhoods sub to have its own heading instead of being hidden under the Shave/Scent of the Day sub? That way more people would become aware that, you know, it exists. :w00t:

I have to second that motion.

Congratulations! I had completely forgotten about the club and brotherhood sections until today....

How about a "Community" forum that includes the "Clubs and Brotherhoods" and "Gatherings and Get-Togethers" as sub-forums?

Do you know if someone is planning to post a 2016 No-Buy Sabbatical? I don't want to jump the gun on this is it is someone's traditional territory. I am waiting to sign up!

Top Bottom