What's new

***NEW*** Proraso Red with Sandalwood Oil and Shea Butter

Great writeup Marco! I need to get my hands on some of this amazing looking stuff. I'm a huge fan of Proraso, and love the scent of Sandalwood, so it looks like a clear winner already.

Now we need to get this to Canada asap. I'm hoping Joe from Italian Barber will be able to sell it soon...

If Bigelow get a shipment of this and hold it for US distribution in September (as they stated the US date was), I will be pissed.

I have all the creams/soaps I need but....

"Just when I think I'm out, they pull me back in."

-The Godfather

Can't wait to try it!

Great writeup, Marco. I tried C.O Bigelow a couple of years ago. Loved the performance of the cream, not a big menthol fan. I wished at the time that they would make a cream that was not menthol. Have been waiting for the availability in the US. It sounds like the performance is as good as the previous creams.

That looks REAL good. Hat's tip to this great family for making such a fine soap and more importantly not sitting back on their old success but striving to do better. Amazing people(talent) and products.

Love to see this as a soap ... as in the green and white

Anyone know if there will be a sandalwood aftershave balm from proraso? That would be awesome!

Please go to www.proraso.com.

Click on the down arrow in the main page (right above the "GUARDA IN ANTEPRIMA". There you will see all the products available in the Green line. Then click on the "Discover the Full Range" right arrow and it will show you the products in the remaining lines (White, Red, Blue).

Green: tube shaving cream, tub shaving soap, aftershave lotion (splash), canned shaving cream, pre-shave cream (they also show the professional brush)

White: tub shaving soap, liquid cream aftershave, canned shaving cream, pre-shave cream

Red: tube shaving cream, canned shaving cream

Blue: canned shaving cream, aftershave balm

Not to say there won't be more products in the various color lines in the future, but this is all they show for now.

Just missed it! A Dutch vendor had some this afternoon but I didn't have acces to my method of payment at work. When I got home, all was gone till the end of april...:blue:

Can't wait to try the red! I got a tube of the green and didn't care for the menthol or eucalyptus. This red sounds outstanding!! Hoping for a soap version to be available....... :sorcerer:

The ingredients list sounds like a winner to me. Proraso performance without the menthol or eucalyptus sounds very intriguing, especially for winter. Thanks for the post, Marco!

Top Bottom