What's new

New Broman version Mark II

Those razors of yours look very interesting.... If I may ask , Do they use regular DE blades or what ??
Yep, plain old DE blades.
Here's the related thread:

This is to All you people who have ordered one of the razors and have not gotten it or replies when you have tried to contact them... I am sure we have some people on here from the legal profession , so has Anyone considered seeing if one of them would consider using their letterhead to send them a "Strongly" worded letter with you guys possibly considering a "class action " suit concerning what could be considered as either possible fraud or possibly some form of breach of contract ?? I mean I know its a drastic move , but , it might get you guys some form of relief either by the razors being sent ( with signature required ) confirming receipt of your razors , or by them giving refunds or whatever it is you guys are seeking ?? This is just a suggestion and is in no way to be construed as advice , BTW....

Fingers crossed that they have fixed it!
I'm worried that it is just the same stuff from the first round that the others have already received, and that we just got ours. That's why I'm almost not eager to open it up. I hope to hear that it's good and then I might try lol

I think one person who got a defective one has got a tracking email. Surely they wouldn’t send out the defective ones again. There communication has been crap

I think one person who got a defective one has got a tracking email. Surely they wouldn’t send out the defective ones again. There communication has been crap
I hope it's not defective. I'm just not looking forward to possibly tearing my face up to see lol. Perhaps I'll open it when I get home and give it a go

No notice or anything but mine did arrive today (from my January order). This company is banana’s….already shaved today so I’ll test tomorrow or Wednesday 🫠

Mine arrived yesterday (from my January order). I received a tracking number last Thursday, but after the razor left Portugal there were no updates.

MrFritz and Scot079 if this the first razor you’ve got or a replacement for one already delivered

Mine was the first I've gotten from them, not a replacement.

As I understand it, the only "defect" that's been reported has been that it is so mild as to be ineffective. So "tearing up" your face is presumedly not in the cards.

The one I received was not "so mild as to be ineffective". With the included German Wilkinson Sword blade, it produced a shave that just made it into the DFS category. That's not impressive, but as a first try it wasn't bad. Especially since it was my first shave in a while with a pivoting blade.

My second Broman Mark II with a card saying the defect was fixed arrived today. I took it out of the tin to look at it. Didn't seem any different looking so I never took it out of the plastic.

Attachments

• PXL_20230926_193808847.jpg
    PXL_20230926_193808847.jpg
    866.8 KB · Views: 41
  • PXL_20230926_193812147.jpg
    PXL_20230926_193812147.jpg
    785.4 KB · Views: 35
  • PXL_20230926_193813261.jpg
    PXL_20230926_193813261.jpg
    798 KB · Views: 41
  • PXL_20230926_193838538.jpg
    PXL_20230926_193838538.jpg
    850.7 KB · Views: 42
The one I received was not "so mild as to be ineffective". With the included German Wilkinson Sword blade, it produced a shave that just made it into the DFS category. That's not impressive, but as a first try it wasn't bad. Especially since it was my first shave in a while with a pivoting blade.
My second Broman Mark II with a card saying the defect was fixed arrived today.
This is actually good news!
I mean - I will be happy if it can at least match the shave of the original version.
I didn't realize that they actually fixed something.

Top Bottom