What's new

New Broman version Mark II

I saw a link on instagram saying that Broman has another razor out. The Mark II for around $53. I ordered one but am a little hesitant since they had seemingly vanished for a couple of years, although the website was always still up. I’ll report back how it is!

I‘ve just ordered one. I enjoyed Mark I. It was a touch mild for my taste but a simple shave on days when time is of the essence. I suspect this one will be more agressive but can’t really say why.

I just saw this. It looks like they improved the ‘under the nose’ profile and the head looks all metal. These were two major flaws so this looks like two big improvements! However I always felt that the blade was not ‘clamped’ very tightly. Added to the fact that my Broman gave a very mild shave and the fact that I prefer the Twig, I sold my Mk1 last year. But good to see Broman back on the market and I look forward to the reviews!

I would avoid this company like the plague. Myself and others had severe customer service issues with this company on thier first run. I actually got blocked from their social media outlets for telling the truth. People had to wait unacceptable amounts of time for their razors, if they got them at all.

I would avoid this company like the plague. Myself and others had severe customer service issues with this company on thier first run. I actually got blocked from their social media outlets for telling the truth. People had to wait unacceptable amounts of time for their razors, if they got them at all.
I had a problem with the first razor. I got in touch with the owners and had a new razor within about a week at no cost. My experience with them was very good indeed.

I’m not suggesting that you didn’t have the experience you have outlined. However I suppose we can only act on what each of us has experienced in the past. I’m interested to see how the next release goes.

I just hope it's worth the extra wait. Of course I have the original and about 50,000 other razors to hold me off until then lol

I ordered one in January and have heard and seen nothing, unacceptable.
This is why pre-orders are such BS, people selling what they don’t have…
I’m just assuming fraud at this point. That may sound harsh but when you take payment for what you don’t possess and then don’t update or reply to correspondence I’m not sure what else it can be called.

Last edited:
I ordered one in January and have heard and seen nothing, unacceptable.
This is why pre-orders are such BS, people selling what they don’t have…
I’m just assuming fraud at this point. That may sound harsh but when you take payment for what you don’t possess and then don’t update or reply to correspondence I’m not sure what else it can be called.
I might feel this way if I had never received the first one, MANY months after I was supposed to receive it. I think it may be less a case of fraud than someone with many unforseen business issues in bringing a product to the market. Definitely could have used some more updates.

@MrFritz I hear you….but if they struggled in round one maybe it’s time to re-think owning a business! I’ve no patience for people that: a. don’t learn and improve and b. gamble with the funds of others.
There is definitely no excuse for lack of communication. At the end of the day I don’t care if the $60 or whatever it was is gone, it’s just the principle.

Last edited:
I, too, have received an email saying that my Broman order is on the way. The email cam from Shop. The Shop app shows that it has been shipped. Since it is coming from the UK it should get to Australia much sooner than if it was coming from the USA. I will keep you informed.

Top Bottom