What's new

Need help for SV next purchase

Phoenixkh

I shaved a fortune
Thanks! I wound up with the tortoise and natural pewter.
I look forward to seeing your posts with it... and probably more importantly, how you like it. It does take around 12 uses to reach near perfection... then tiny incremental improvements until around 20 or so. Mine have changed very little after I hit 20 shaves with them. YMMV, of course.

I look forward to seeing your posts with it... and probably more importantly, how you like it. It does take around 12 uses to reach near perfection... then tiny incremental improvements until around 20 or so. Mine have changed very little after I hit 20 shaves with them. YMMV, of course.
I appreciate that heads up. I can hang for the right brush! I will post pre and post bloom once received with some early assessments. SV manchurian + Felce soap and AS will be a killer combo.

I can't thank all you gentlemen enough for the inputs and recommendations.

I settled on the Morado. I was taken by the opinions that the performance is currently the best SV has to offer. It piqued my interest as the house of SV is already top tier.

It arrived today. I haven't shaved with it yet but I have to say I love the scent. Its definitely head and shoulders above Cubebe imo. My Artic Tundra is now in good company.

Attachments

• IMG_20240323_112441.jpg
    IMG_20240323_112441.jpg
    919.7 KB · Views: 3
Top Bottom