What's new

Name your source!

Is there a Canadian source for FP ink, pens, parts, ect...? I would prefer a Canadian source to avoid shipping costs and delay. Thanks!

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
There is Stylo.ca in Montreal ... they have english and french websites. There is also a place in Edmonton (don't remember the name) but it's the other Canadian source for Noodler's Ink. I have bought from Stylo.ca a couple years ago.

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
I think Doc4 is thinking of Stylus in Edmonton. Our Canadian world is a bit strange though. Folk can ship to us from other countries for less than it costs us to ship between provinces.

The only Canadian supplier I've dealt with for FP goodies is Reid's in Calgary. I've never had anything shipped from a Canadian FP supplier. As Alacrity59 mentioned, many times shipping within Canada is more expensive than from the US. Tie breaker would come down to the customs charges. I've ordered numerous FP and shaving supplies from the US and even some stuff from Turkey, and I've only been tagged for extra customs charges once.

Any FP related goodies I get are either at a local store or from the Goulet's (and of course the 5OS from WCS).

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
Canadian customs is a bit hit or miss. Mostly under $100 is ignored. I've got something sitting in customs just now at $116 . . . should clear soon . . . but when it is around Christmas . . . man it takes what seems like forever. If you want to see something wrapped well with premium packing supplies (and I've been involved in logistics all my life) order a few things from the Goulet's . . . . and use the B&B discount code.

Top Bottom