What's new

Mystic Waters new formulation Coconut - Lather pics and Review

With some great customer service from Michelle, my three Mystic Water soaps arrived.
This stuff comes in jars exactly as I like. Nice.

I remember buying my first coconut, from Nana June, and Morrocan Mint.
The coconut made quite an impression, as I did not expect nut fragrances to be suitable for shaving soap.
I was wrong of course. Almond is not bad either :001_smile

I ordered Coconut, Marrakesh and of course Wild Lavender (I have an untested theory that every good soap maker makes a great lavender) .

At first whiff, I was a bit underwhelmed with the Coconut.
Then I removed the plastic from the puck :001_smile
It smells spot on, a warm, toasted, herby sweet coconut.

I tried the Marrakesh first. Oakmoss and lime, two of my favorite ingredients.
It's a good, fat shaving soap that provides good protection and glide.

Next up: the coconut.

Mystic Water scents are heavenly, and the shaves are unparalleled (at least for me). It is my go-to soap when I need to make sure I get a good shave.

Glad you're enjoying them so far Wim!

Because of this and similar posts I just ordered some Mystic Waters. It would be nice if someone invented smell-o-download to help with choosing soaps. The internet just isn't that efficient a delivery mechanism for scent.

Because of this and similar posts I just ordered some Mystic Waters. It would be nice if someone invented smell-o-download to help with choosing soaps. The internet just isn't that efficient a delivery mechanism for scent.

I don't know that the Internets has enough bandwidth to handle the awesome Mystic Water scents.

The only scent I have not been impressed with, of the 10 I've tried, is the Bay Rum. I can barely smell any bay rum in there. The soap works wonderfully, I just don't get much scent.

Top Bottom