What's new

My Maharaja den from India.

proxy.php

Hi,
i just wanted to share with you all the good experience i got dealing with B&B member "beyboo".
I was in a total AD phase for indian shaving products and he helped me really well with that.
Also it took 3 days from the day it was shipped in India to arrive here in Montreal(Canada), the fastest shipping i ever saw:thumbup1:
So what i got is:
-1 bottle of Old Spice Lime (Shulton formula) after shave..smell fantastic btw.
-2 Godrej shave round. In my opinion it's 10 times better than Williams and a step above the famous Arko stick. Why?
Because it doesn't dry like Williams and it have the same latherability than Arko without the urinal puck scent.
-1 Godrej menthol mist shave cream
-1 Godrej Lime shave cream
-100 Gillette/Wilkinson sword blades +1 free pack of the premium plus
-1 Gillette shave brush
-1 tube of Dabur Red toothpaste and it came with a free toothbrush inside the box.
So now i am set to shave like a maharaja.
I don't want to imagine all the stuff i would buy if id travel to India, the list would be long, but for now i think i have a good started set.

Nice score. The OS original and lime are awesome buy the way. Much better than the stuff from P&G. The OS Shave Cream is very good also. I'm starting on an Indian kick also. Picked up a tube of the Godrej Deluxe, can't wait.

proxy.php

Hi,
i just wanted to share with you all the good experience i got dealing with B&B member "beyboo".
I was in a total AD phase for indian shaving products and he helped me really well with that.
Also it took 3 days from the day it was shipped in India to arrive here in Montreal(Canada), the fastest shipping i ever saw:thumbup1:
So what i got is:
-1 bottle of Old Spice Lime (Shulton formula) after shave..smell fantastic btw.
-2 Godrej shave round. In my opinion it's 10 times better than Williams and a step above the famous Arko stick. Why?
Because it doesn't dry like Williams and it have the same latherability than Arko without the urinal puck scent.
-1 Godrej menthol mist shave cream
-1 Godrej Lime shave cream
-100 Gillette/Wilkinson sword blades +1 free pack of the premium plus
-1 Gillette shave brush
-1 tube of Dabur Red toothpaste and it came with a free toothbrush inside the box.
So now i am set to shave like a maharaja.
I don't want to imagine all the stuff i would buy if id travel to India, the list would be long, but for now i think i have a good started set.

I tried once to buy 100 blades from India at a very competitive price + free shipping but when the shipment arrived it turned out that I had to pay customs dues which was twice as much as the price of the blades I had ordered. I refused to accept the shipment. BTW, I am in Toronto, ON.
Did you have to pay any customs fees? Or was my case something random?

Thanks

I tried once to buy 100 blades from India at a very competitive price + free shipping but when the shipment arrived it turned out that I had to pay customs dues which was twice as much as the price of the blades I had ordered. I refused to accept the shipment. BTW, I am in Toronto, ON.
Did you have to pay any customs fees? Or was my case something random?

Thanks

No i didn't had to pay extra shipping.
It was shipped with Fedex and it cost 15$ to ship, but you need to understand that you can add many things in the box and the shipping price will be the same+ you have a tracking number with "beyboo".
Also have in mind that it took 3 days to get to me, so i don't think it can be any better.

My box of goodies from Manish is scheduled to arrive tomorrow! Can't wait! And it was shipped from Mumbai YESTERDAY!

Top Bottom