What's new

My Guess... 3017

Things are going well with the Safari. It took me a bit to get the sweet spot, its all great shaves now. Pairs great with the Capt. bay rum!!

Glass has been spotted.
$SAM_0671 (800x600).jpg

About half way through my tub of Gold Dachs. I'm enjoying this soap a lot more than expected - it will probably make the list to eventually be replaced.

La Toja stick replaced Palmolive in my travel kit. I had my first shave with La Toja yesterday. What a great soap.

I'm really enjoying this latest run with GFT Coconut Oil! I turned the puck upside down to make sure that the cushion and slickness were from the GFT soap and not the Old Spice mashed into the top of the puck. It lacks the density of my best soaps, but it is plenty dense and plenty slick enough! And the Coconut scent lingers for a bit post-shave, even after a Florida Water application. Glad I have a puck waiting in the wings!

Just had my first shave with La Toja wow what a slick and nice shave,
I actually really enjoy the scent
Definitely gonna save it/gonna be sad when its all gone

Gentlemen, I am announcing my withdrawal my 3017. I got pretty far in the Cella but the sheer variety of products in my den that I haven't even tried yet made me say "enough!" The rest of the Cella was PIF'ed, and I'm going on a variety kick. I'll also use it as an opportunity to weed out my den of any products that I won't be able to get through for whatever reason (performance, scent, etc.)

Damage done:

• [*=1]
    5/9/11-7/22/11: various (20!) cream samples
    [*=1]
    7/23/11-8/30/11: QED Lime stick
    [*=1]
    8/31/11-9/30/11: Proraso cream (about a third of a tube)
    [*=1]
    10/1/11-12/18/11: Arko stick
    [*=1]
    12/19/11-3/13/12: Tabac
    [*=1]
    3/15/12-4/23/12: Cella (gave up @ 40g to go)

I hope to rejoin sometime later when I've picked the appropriate product.

Good luck.

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
You have put forth a stellar effort. :thumbup1:

I have started to feel the temptation of variety as well since entering the third year of this journey that began in January of 2010. However, the desire to see "this thing" to the end is still stronger thus far.

Top Bottom