What's new

My growing collection.

Good collection. Lemon Witchhazel...hadn't seen that! I'm putting that on my list. That would be awesome after my daily Arko.

I will say, you're missing shave sticks. I see zero of those....

"Saving all this money by not using cartridges is costing me a fortune." Hahaha. When i told my wife I wanted another razor just 2 days after buying my first, she said "I see where this is heading!".

Postman just delivered a Muhle R41 and an Omega 1st Grade Super Badger brush with barber pole handle. Time to get out the Truefitt & Hill No.10 cream and a Feather blade and see what all the fuss is about. Then a splash of alt-Innsbruck if my face is not shredded.

WOW! That was an amazing shave. Muhle R41 and Feather blade must be the ultimate combination and it was blood free. :)

$Shaving Cabinet 1.jpg$Shaving Shelf 1.jpg

Some more gear has somehow sneaked into my bathroom.

DE saves money over carts, no question. It's when the process of shaving turns into a hobby that your pockets begin to develop huge holes! But let me ask you this. When was the last time you read about a cart and thought, "I bet that would be nice paired with some Cella and my faithful Omega 49."

You must seperate the costs of shaving from the costs of your hobby. Your hobby pays dividends in a different part of your life.

Top Bottom