What's new

MOVEMBER and SCS

Here is to another fundraiser for a great cause. B&B has a great team of our very own B&B family collecting donations for Movember. These great men are not only letting themselves get a little scruffy this month, but they are spreading awareness for men's health and raising funds to help with very important health issues that have taken a back seat to some of the larger organizations. The main targets for Movember are Prostate and Testicular cancer.

To help with these efforts, SCS would like to offer a couple prizes for anyone getting involved. Anyone involved in this mission, whether it be donating or being part of a team spreading awareness and collecting funds may enter. To enter the contest please post in the thread what your efforts are. I do not need proof of donation, just a simple, " I donated to Movember" or "I am part of a team raising funds".

This contest will go through the end of November. Prizes are drawn randomly.

There will be two prizes, in no particular order;

#1, 2oz bottle of New Spice edt and a shave soap.
#2 2oz bottle of Bay Rum and a shave soap.

If the winner is not in the US, I will substitute the edt with shave soaps of their choice or aftershave milk or balm.

Wendy

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
thanks for the chance Wendy! I am part of team Ol' Pushbrooms. 2 years running.

I've always wanted to try your products Wendy.
Thanks for this generous offer.
I'm a member of our team at work.

I love Movember. This is my second year doing it and its more personal this year. Here is a link to my page and my teams page.

http://mobro.co/iambatman85

http://us.movember.com/team/561329

Great to see the participation guys! Lets round up some more folks, B&B can make a difference, we always do. :thumbup:

I have a dear friend who was diagnosed early this year with prostate cancer. He is mid 50's, he has never had any health issues. He went in for a checkup, things were not working "properly", it was then he was diagnosed. He is so far progressed, they are unable to treat him locally. He has traveled to a couple other hospitals outside of Missouri seeking treatment. He just sent his youngest son off to college a few months ago, and his eldest daughter just welcomed his first granddaughter into the world.

A huge thanks to all of you, if there were not great people like all of you spreading awareness and raising funds for research and treatment, there would be many other folks like my friend wondering "is today is the day I meet god?"

I'm on the B&B team! I believe I saw that you made a very generous donation to the B&B team early on, as well!
Huge thank you!

I'm on the B&B team! I believe I saw that you made a very generous donation to the B&B team early on, as well!
Huge thank you!

Heck I would join a team to raise money too, unfortunately I hit up everyone for Diabetes and MS each year for the annual bike rides, I better not push it : ). Although, B&B is really special. I am always amazed at everyone's generosity.
I posted a link to the MS150 bike ride last year on my Facebook page, I had one person donate who was not family, my son and I walked the neighborhood to get donations for three straight days. Times like this, I figure if everyone gave $1.00, the amount of money raised would be unbelievable.

Thanks for supporting those of us involved in Movember. Please count me in, as I am a participant on a team for school and will donate.

My Movember site, for those interested, in which I have been uploading some shaving videos on this month can be found at:

http://mobro.co/charlielopresto

Top Bottom