What's new

Most beard softening cream

Where can I order this JM Frasers from? Does it come in a tube or? The mention about the chin beard softening caught my eye. I can't shave the whiskers on my chin without irritation no matter what so I want to try this one...

I believe Classic Shaving sell Gold-Dachs rebranded as Rivivage. You can find it here.

I feel I should echo Arthur's sentiments that proper preparation will do more to soften the beard than any particular soap will.

I've started using JM FRASER's as my every-shave-pre-shave. Massage some on my steel wool whiskers, with plenty of water. Hot towel on top. Fantastic! Fraser's is simply the best, and I've used oils, proraso, etc.

every shave pre shave? What do you use for the actual shave? I ordered my Fraser's on Friday so I'm waiting for it now..

The only place I've seen it online is http://shavingessentials.net. It comes in a tub. Great vendor to do business with.

I ordered some JM Frasers from shavingessentials a few days ago. The order got here today, which I thought was exceptionally fast, especially coming from Canada. To top that off, there was a hand written thank you note inside, which really blew me away. I'll definitely be looking to do business with them again.

-Ray

Top Bottom