What's new

Morris & Forndran Blonde Badger

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406925932.258771.jpg$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406925940.794552.jpg dry pics. The tips really clump together

My brushes clump if I shake and don't brush the tips on my towel.
So they clump, and dry together somewhat reminiscent of the hooked gel tips description, scratchy when dry, soft when wet.

anyway, I've used it for the past 4 days or so, really a great brush. I might end up preferring one brush or another, but really this brush is top notch. I also think it is about the best looking brush I have.

ChiefBroom

No tattoo mistakes!
My brushes clump if I shake and don't brush the tips on my towel.

That's due to the weak adhesive properties of water molecules in relation to other water molecules and also badger hair (which I think is somewhat hydrophilic). What typically occurs with dried sand castles is similar. The sand granules continue to stick together and maintain their collective form as a sand castle after it's mostly dry. With a light brush of the hand, however, that form disintegrates.

Water adhesion also has a great deal to do with the extent to which brushes feel different when they're dry than when they're wet.

Last edited:
Just try to forget you ever ordered them. The less you think about it the better. Maybe you can work on your soap collection in the meantime [emoji6]

Haha I've been eyeing them out as well. They have a really nice selection that if you were to buy separately you'd spend so much more money on shipping. Good choice [emoji106]

STAND DOWN!!

proxy.php

Sidenote: Walked into bathroom to take a picture of a shaving brush stand down on the floor, turned on the light, and found this:

proxy.php

proxy.php

Most unexpected sight of the day award goes to....

Rocket!

Just received my brush from Lee earlier this week. I've always loved the style of this brush and super excited about it.

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407364358.235779.jpg$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407364557.601148.jpg

Top Bottom