What's new

Morris & Forndran Blonde Badger

After reading this thread yesterday morning, I couldnt resist. :001_tt1:
I email Lee Sabini at 9:58 asking him if I could have one. Got a reply from him 7 minutes later saying yes is got few left and I can have one. Send him the PayPal payment straight away and believe it or not it came via post to my house this morning just after 11:00,that is less than 24 hours from the initial contact, WOW!!!!:001_smile:w00t:
How do you contact him?

A timely bump. I don't know if Lee is still in the brush business, but I hope he is doing well.

I just used my 2012 purchased directly from Lee Sabini, Butterscotch Lee7 brush last night.

What an awesome brush!
A timely bump. I don't know if Lee is still in the brush business, but I hope he is doing well.

I just used my 2012 purchased directly from Lee Sabini, Butterscotch Lee7 brush last night.

What an awesome brush!
Attempts to find him reach a dead end!!

Attempts to find him reach a dead end!!
See above posts.

But even back when Lee was making brushes, if you gave up after a day or week or sometimes a month, you gave up too early.

He was elusive at the best of times. I can only imagine how difficult he would be to find if he has left the brush game.

You have to know a guy who knows a guy who knows the guy. I happen to know that guy but don't think I'd contact him for a brush at this stage, it would be more to say Hi and check in with him.

Lee M&F brushes are special. I'm glad to have a few in my collection, purchased directly from Lee with a string of 18 emails on each brush.

Whisky

ATF. I use all three.
Staff member
It is strange!! Some threads say that Mr Sabini is still operational whereas others say otherwise!! The man is extremely secretive and unreachable, it seems!!
The posts that you quoted above are extremely old. One of them is from 2013 and the member who posted it hasn’t been on Badger and Blade since 2017. From what I remember Sabini is no longer making brushes. If you want to purchase one it’ll most likely be used. Keep an eye on the BST here and purchase one when one comes up for sale.

Top Bottom