What's new

Morris & Forndran Blonde Badger

The single ring is a mm or two shorter than the double ring so it's just an assumption on my part.

I'll have to check that with Lee next time, although I'm not sure if I prefer the aesthetics of the 3 rings over the 2, though.

Sorry for the terrible pics

The L7 family - 22, 24, 26
proxy.php

I definitely need to get me a 26mm L7... SOON. :blushing:

All very nice brushes! I have the Chief from the Group buy and I've tried to reach out to Lee several times since to order 2 more of those. But I've never received even a response.

I know Lee is very busy, but regarding customer responsiveness, it really seems a serious case of "luck/tough luck."

At least you got the Chief... I've tried on multiple occasions to reach Lee regarding getting one of his brushes, but alas, no luck :c17:

Nick - do you know what would go perfectly with my Butterscotch 2XL Finest that I picked up from a really great forum member . . . a Butterscotch 26mm L7. If you ever tire of it I'm only a PM away. Great looking trio. :thumbup1:

Monk - the 26mm L7 is easily my desert island brush. You definitely need to get one.

That's definitely high praise, considering you seem to have quite a few of them. Am I to assume it's your favorite M&F brush?

Also, which hair on that knot? Blonde?

It is what I will refer to as Lee's "modern gel tips." Very similar to the original batch of Rooney gel tipped hair, but not quite exactly the same. Tips are crunchy and scratchy when dry but get pleasantly smooth once wet. This is definitely my favorite brush.

It is what I will refer to as Lee's "modern gel tips." Very similar to the original batch of Rooney gel tipped hair, but not quite exactly the same. Tips are crunchy and scratchy when dry but get pleasantly smooth once wet. This is definitely my favorite brush.

My Chief also has some of that gel-like feeling, although it also has some scrub, which I love.

Could you share the loft and height of the handle on that L7 26mm?

Very Very nice trio of L7's, Lee has done you proud Enjoy.

PS: I too have an "Emillion" size 2, one of his earlier works having a 3band S/Tip hair, gave it a name "Snow Leopard"

Charles U.K

Sorry, I'm sure this has been asked a million times in this thread, but can someone PM me Lee's current email address? These brushes are beautiful! Anything I need to know when sending Lee what is sure to be the first of many emails (details to provide, etc.).

Thank you!

Just ordered a stubby

Luckily I'm leaving on vacation tomorrow for three weeks so the wait wont be nearly as brutal :thumbup1:

here she is:

$brush stubby.jpg

Last edited:
@shubes

Hey...didn't I give you Lee's email? Maybe I need to get your to send an email on my behalf as I haven't heard back and am loosing interest and patience in trying to acquire anohter right now. :lol:

Having picked up a competitor brush in the meantime will hopefully fulfill my RBAD for a while.

Top Bottom