What's new

Morris & Forndran Blonde Badger

proxy.php

Arrived yesterday. A pic after it's first lather. The tips! So soft! What a brush.

Workmanship - Perfect, knot symmetry - perfect, tip softness - perfect, backbone - perfect!

I'm so pleased, I do wonder how Lee can make brushes this good. It baffles me.

Beautiful brush! Heritage hair?

Feel free to send me all your unused M&F's :thumbup:

I was hoping for a single ringed 2xl but after seeing it in person I've fallen in love.

Last edited:

brucered

System Generated
Feel free to send me all your unused M&F's [emoji106]

I was hoping for a single ringed 2xl but after seeing it in person I've fallen in love.
Ha...no unused M&F's here.

Anyone who has unused M&F's or any brushes in their collection, need to give their heads a shake.

The double ring is lovely by the way. Congrats.

Last edited:
Ha...no unused M&F's here.

Anyone who has unused M&F's or any brushes in their collection, need to give their heads a shake.

The double ring is lovely by the way. Congrats.

The brush actually has three rings which I haven't seen before in a 2xl. Has anyone else?

Yeah they have been around for a while if you jump back through the thread. If you order another brush from him you can always specify 1,2, or 3 rings I suppose. I would welcome the additional mm or two it adds to the handle as a bowl latherer. Are you happy with it?

Triple rings used to signify older M&F's but have since been brought back into current production it seems about the last 6 months or so. Some of the single ring stubbys in larger 26+mm knots also have seemed to make a comeback.

The knot is perfection for me. I love the density and size (27x50) but I'm not crazy about the width of the handle. Maybe I'm just not used to it as my only other brushes are a L7 and b&b essential. I think I'm going to try and get a style 1

Style 1 or a regular Stubby would be good for you. Diameter doesn't bother me that much. I prefer handles with a height of 50-70mm though.

Style 1 or a regular Stubby would be good for you. Diameter doesn't bother me that much. I prefer handles with a height of 50-70mm though.

Might have to get one of each then :001_smile

Lee really makes an incredible brush especially given the price point

Yeah they have been around for a while if you jump back through the thread. If you order another brush from him you can always specify 1,2, or 3 rings I suppose. I would welcome the additional mm or two it adds to the handle as a bowl latherer. Are you happy with it?

Are you sure the extra ring ads height to the handle, or could it just be a design characteristic? I'm asking because, being a bowl latherer like you, I can always use the extra height, even with larger handles such as the XL.

Sorry for the terrible pics

22x47mm Jade L7
proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

The L7 family - 22, 24, 26
proxy.php

24x50mm Emillion, I call it the "Terminator," because it reminds me of the ending of T2
proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Top Bottom