What's new

Morris & Forndran Blonde Badger

I screwed up on my order on the brush on the right for my buddy!! Aargh! It was supposed to be 24mm fan shaped instead of bulb! I thought I had specified to Lee, but after checking my emails, indeed I had not. I may go ahead and keep it, or I may just try to sell it for what I paid for it. I'm a dunderhead. But it's still a sweet brush!

It looks like a nice shape, it's not an extreme bulb, it's more of a hybrid, unless you were looking for something closer to a flat top. Not even sure Lee is set up to make fan shapes, though I did get more hybrid looking brushes from him.

But yes, it's a good excuse that you "screwed up" and now you have to keep it for yourself :smile: Way to go Randy! :smile: I would do the same with that good looking specimen. My buddy can go order one himself if he wants one :smile: When it comes to brushes, there are no friends.

What are the knot sizes and lofts on all 3 brushes?

My brushes have finally arrived! Two for me and one for my buddy. Wow, they look nice and I can't wait to put them to use.

proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

proxy.php

For some reason I want to call the brush on the left the "Buddha Belly Brush." But it also reminds me of those prehistoric Venus statues. Very cool.

OMG MY BRUSH CAME IN THE MAIL TODAY!

too bad it was sent registered mail, and nobody signed for it.
I SHALL HAVE MY BRUSH TOMORROW AFTERNOON. have to take the kids to see some stupid movie about dolphins in the morning

That movie is about a dolphin that lost it's tail and Bruce Wayne's Chairman of the Board at Wayne Enterprises and Chief R&D man makes the dolphin a new tail out of Bat-supplies.

OMG MY BRUSH CAME IN THE MAIL TODAY!

too bad it was sent registered mail, and nobody signed for it.
I SHALL HAVE MY BRUSH TOMORROW AFTERNOON. have to take the kids to see some stupid movie about dolphins in the morning

Kids over recovering your brush? You clearly do not have your priorities in order! Ban him.

Out of curiosity, to all of you who received packages today (or this week for that matter), how long did it take from time of payment to delivery at your door?

Get your M&F fix here with my latest arrivals from Lee...

(arrived this afternoon, so obviously not had a chance to lather any of them up... yet!)

All very nice Ben! That 36mm Chubby is UNREAL!

Apparently "any day now" meant today...

Here is my 32x52 Chubby and veggie based sandalwood M&F Soap -

Nice Nathan...also let us know how you like the soap too.

My brushes have finally arrived! Two for me and one for my buddy. Wow, they look nice and I can't wait to put them to use.

Three beautiful brushes. I really like the horn handles.

The rare and majestic blond badger brick ==>

Unreal Seth!

I did a test lather on the 'Buddha Belly' with some MWF and thought I'd share some pics. Included one of the den also!

proxy.php
Really nice scuttle...who makes it?

that chubby is wider then it is tall!

Almost, 36mm wide x 50mm high.

If you hadn't put that pack of Iridiums next to the Chubby, I'd have thought the picture was distorted (stretched wide).

No photoshop here!

The rare and majestic blond badger brick

Loaded with water, this things weighs as much as brick!
(I figure I get a shave and a workout at the same time - at least a bicep does!)

That 36mm Chubby is UNREAL!

Believe me it's real, a real joy to use!

I used it this morning. It held more water than I accounted for, but still lathered a treat. It was a wonderful experience.

Here it is in bloom...

full

And here with the smallest member of my M&F family (18mm)...

full

full

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom